• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

First 15 Filipino construction workers due in Singapore in March

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoys replacing Indians? Slowing down recruitment of Indian workers after Little India riot. This will send a strong message to foreign workers that misbehaviour means blacklisting their countrymen.

Saw an ah neh openly urinating in one of the side roads in Little India at about 9pm last night. He could not even bother to use the toilet at one of the Indian coffee shops in the area. He was urinating in full view of all other ah nehs but no one told him off. He even ignored passers by. If he could do it openly, what about the other ah nehs in the area?

What about the pinoys? Would they behave better than ah nehs? This new development to allow more pinoys into sinkie land would certainly boost the arrogance of pinoys already here. Pinoys are known to insult locals openly that they indispensable in sinkie land. Does the PAP Govt really care about the feelings of locals about these arrogant pinoys?

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinoys replacing Indians? Slowing down recruitment of Indian workers after Little India riot. This will send a strong message to foreign workers that misbehaviour means blacklisting their countrymen.

Probably not replacing them but diversifying the source of labour. There are some advantages to filipinos e.g. less language problems

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Probably not replacing them but diversifying the source of labour. There are some advantages to filipinos e.g. less language problems

It will be fun if the Ah Neh workers and Pinoy workers have a gang fight at a construction site due to some dispute. :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It will be fun if the Ah Neh workers and Pinoy workers have a gang fight at a construction site due to some dispute. :biggrin:

It will be nasty for the authorities if the 2 groups decide to create trouble. I suspect the pinoys are more likely to instigate trouble rather than openly riot.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's like between the devil and the deep blue sea right? But less shit skins the better even though pinoys also suck.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Waiting for the first Pinoy / Neh / Tiong to replace the incompetent and overpaid Prime Minister :rolleyes:

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because these foreign workers are cheap, the PAP regime is reluctant (to put it mildly) to implement a meaningful minimum wage law, and its property developer cronies (including HDB and various contractors) want to laugh all the way to the bank.

It's all about the money, and what better way to further fuel the bubble by incessantly building, demolishing, digging, rebuilding and sometimes the occasional 'upgrading'?

I will be very glad when this unsustainable Ponzi fraud system comes crashing down into a heap of rubble. :cool:

The system may well be heading towards the brust soon as more and more Sg ppl find it harder and harder to sell their HDB apartments at "good" prices. the private property is seeing some "action" cos more foreigners can enter it.. not more Sg ppl.

Some of my colleagues are stuck with apartments that they want to sell cos they want to upgrade.. but can't cos they can't find buyers for the price they want for their houses.. if they "seriously" want to sell.. it will be damn well below what they would like to get.. and that would put a dent in their plans for their upgrade to a bigger apartment. So.. who to blame?

I just can't wait to see more unrest from foreign workers, as they realize that the pappies are just "using" them and then throwing them away if they ask or demand for too much.. or try to or make too much trouble. And.. yes.. it would be "fantastic" if ah nehs and pinoys go at it at every site they are put together. PRCs can join in too.. they should feel that these pinoys are "muscling" into possible job opportunities.

It may not be long before full scale fights between PRCs, Ah Nehs and Pinoys erupt.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Saw an ah neh openly urinating in one of the side roads in Little India at about 9pm last night. He could not even bother to use the toilet at one of the Indian coffee shops in the area. He was urinating in full view of all other ah nehs but no one told him off. He even ignored passers by. If he could do it openly, what about the other ah nehs in the area?

thank you i have been writing about this online for over a year now..... so i am not a liar, screw BALLS. aka JHolmesJr

i would have shouted at him to piss off and find a toilet etc etc etc like i always do

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
thank you i have been writing about this online for over a year now..... so i am not a liar, screw BALLS. aka JHolmesJr

i would have shouted at him to piss off and find a toilet etc etc etc like i always do

The aforementioned would not need a toilet as he claims he frequently pisses in his pants. :biggrin:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi wendy, are your parents sibings...cos you sure sound like they are.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi wendy, are your parents sibings...cos you sure sound like they are.

u know who they are so now u turn coat and insult them?
go get a proper life instead of pontificating here and try to be know it all BS and get some balls and show yrself
but i WILL emntion yr name many times over 19-21 mar

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
poor old screw bollah got his balls cursed,,,, boo hoo hoo, so FOOking easy to fire insults here,but u sure as hell know where to find me.... u FOOk gonna get one hell of a surprise 19-21 mar

go make yr enquires

bella

Alfrescian
Loyal
different nationality will give rise different sorts of problems for us
so far we've seen the PRCs and the Indians giving trouble
still waiting to see what the Myanmar and the Filipino will bring up