• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

First 15 Filipino construction workers due in Singapore in March

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wendy someone has messed you up real bad...i suspect youre not all there upstairs. Poor thing.

Plus it looks like this guy screw balls, school brawls, soup halls, scoop malls....he has really upset you....yes?

Send him a supenena...he deserves it.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It will be fun if the Ah Neh workers and Pinoy workers have a gang fight at a construction site due to some dispute. :biggrin:

They probably coexist happily with the pinoys playing guitars and the ah-nehs dancing around the coconut tree.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wendy someone has messed you up real bad...i suspect youre not all there upstairs. Poor thing.

Plus it looks like this guy screw balls, school brawls, soup halls, scoop malls....he has really upset you....yes?

u always must have the last word dont u marky mark...... well yo gonan get famous in singapoe high court,,,, 19-21 mar
yr name gonan be there among politicians,,,,, so go start playing with yrself

and start making yr enquireies, and all the things that inflate u

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

and dont try to nake it like u cant spell now, or dont know anything, but go on, attack behind your numerous fake ids..... so BRAVE like a broken record..... only know how to attack behind a mask when u dont know anything..... well come and explain yrself 19-21 mar

even if i lose, this is gonna be so worth it.....

Last edited:

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can have new boyfriend and he speaks tagalog!!!

bye bangla!

maxresdefault.jpg