• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Firework shows have been cancelled tonight due to intermittent weather condition

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
You cannot cheat satellite image
1704028045283.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't play play, in previous years when I've been to the MBS area on New Year's Eve (at the height of the pandemic, without a countdown event), I've seen plenty of hardcore bros and sistas still jogging and cycling at the waterfront area, outside the mall. Some of them were topless or wore only a sports bra.

Not feasting or boozing, but doing exercise. That is a good way to usher in the new year.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friends in Jakarta told me that it cheaper for them to have family holidays in Goldcoast Australia instead of Singapore.

However many of them still came to Singapore after seeing clips from immoral and unethical influencers

Sinkieland is good for a weekend visit, that's it. Eat, drink, shop, fuck, selfie, then go your merry way back home or to a nearby country.

Prolonged staying here may endanger your health and mental wellness. Especially if you live in certain neighbourhoods. :cool:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no wonder I cannot hear any boom boom boom from my house while watching Arsenal lost to Fulham 1-2, and Spurs win 3-1 against Bournemouth.
Liverpool guarantee top spot into the new year even if they lose to Newcastle tomorrow morning.
By virtue of having a better goals different over the surprising Aston Villa. I think it will be a 2 horse race between Man City and Liverpool. Aston Villa same as Arsenal will drop off.
Happy and Prosperous 2024 to ALL.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
CECA would be most disappointed…their opportunities to steal new year kisses gone.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

China, Myanmar revive hopes for Bay of Bengal deep water port in Kyaukphyu under Belt and Road Initiative​

• Renewed push for Citic-led project in Rakhine state comes amid continued clashes between ethnic rebel groups and the ruling Myanmar junta
  • Port expected to allow Beijing to bypass South China Sea for oil imports is cited as ‘major part’ of 1,700km China-Myanmar Economic Corridor
Now you know reason for ethnic cleansing of rohingyas.