• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fiona Xie rumoured to have found top-10 Hongkie sugar daddy

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...yeah thanks for reminding me that robin 'kingfu' leong also tasted jamie yeo when she was young fresh and hot...maybe it was his triple 9 skills...perhaps he even did an 'edison chen'::eek:rolleyes::biggrin:
this ABC wannabe come SG enjoyed two juicy sgrean girl Jaime and Fiona....eat off their pussies......fucking FT enjoys everything!!! PUI!! While sgreans get shit...I can only fantasize abt fiona riding with her bouncy Cssss while watching her ad on osim rider...sighzzzzzz......

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look. I like Fiona Xie and her fabulous breasts but let's be objective here.

TOP 10 RICHEST MEN IN HK LEH. They can most probably get any starlets in HK if they want. Why would they go for a mid-level actress in Singapore? Such ladies are dime-a-dozen everywhere.

This is total bullshit lah. Maybe she got a rich bf but top 10?

words of wisdom..............

he can easily find gals that are more beautiful and with more solid figure than Fiona lah.........

recently, her boobs are sagging liao right ?