• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Fiona Xie age 34, failed to Hook Rich Man or Ang Moh LL Comes back to Media COCK

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
... join some church and marry a "holyman" sinkie.

True, fish for a guy like Con Hee, get millions from the sheep and live high-life, no need to work for life except to tell the sheep God loves you more, the more you give to that holy man ...

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fiona still got slim waist. All is not lost.

chootchiew 大哥,你什么时候要出手 ?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sit next to her only. how was the feeling when u sniff her body essence and perfume but cannot touch?

You can pre-arranged seat? Even if so, like that steam meh?

but did you poke her?

Hehe I see many sour grapes here....
I'm not done with my story....
Seated next to her for 2 hours is the best to break the ice.
We became friends but nothing remotely romantic as I wasn't her type. If she's reading this she would know who I am already but then my moniker is a dead giveaway.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
unker... heard of andy xie, the famed economist bugger who blasted pinkie for being an idiot.

local is seah lah.

Xie is hanyu pinyin la
Her age group was when the hanyu pinyin thingy was implemented. All the kids that era have got a hanyu pinyin name machiam lky's grandkids

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
We became friends but nothing remotely romantic as I wasn't her type. If she's reading this she would know who I am already but then my moniker is a dead giveaway.

Wah lau, you got no game lah, say so. I sit next to her for 2 hours, I would have had her handphone number, email address and first date timing confirmed already.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How to know if you not tpx?

Weren't you the one who was flaming numero uno?

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal

if u poked her then can call ppl sour grapes lah. actually i was hoping u poked her and share field report.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if u poked her then can call ppl sour grapes lah. actually i was hoping u poked her and share field report.

She's every men's goddess.
Even more stunning in real person. I've seen the most confident guys stutter and going ga-ga in her presence.
Just say that I'm no different from other guys too.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She's every men's goddess.
Even more stunning in real person. I've seen the most confident guys stutter and going ga-ga in her presence.
Just say that I'm no different from other guys too.

You are also a mangina...

Real men will not get manipulated by a mere pussy. Pussy are way over rated.