• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Finnish politician hails ‘Islam’s message of "peace", "diversity" and "tolerance"’

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Quran 8:12
“When your Lord was revealing to the angels, ‘I am with you; so confirm the believers. I shall cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers; so strike the necks, and strike every finger of them!” ()

Quran 3:151
“We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve for what they have associated with Allah of which He had not sent down authority. And their refuge will be the Fire, and wretched is the residence of the wrongdoers.”

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quran 8:12
“When your Lord was revealing to the angels, ‘I am with you; so confirm the believers. I shall cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers; so strike the necks, and strike every finger of them!” ()

Quran 3:151
“We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve for what they have associated with Allah of which He had not sent down authority. And their refuge will be the Fire, and wretched is the residence of the wrongdoers.”
Disbelievers are those who lie and create mischief, put religion and clerics as their guidance. My opinion.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disbelievers are those who lie and create mischief, put religion and clerics as their guidance. My opinion.

Islam is the most peaceful religion in the world, true believers are so peaceful that they are cautious not step on an ant on the MRT platform. When islam spread to a location, peace will come to the location.