• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Finally! Tissue seat choper gets pwned

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I consider using tissue paper to "chope" seats a bad social behaviour. If you want to reserve seats then have someone in your group sit at the table while the rest go get their food. Just like in a queue someone needs to be physically present to claim his position in the queue. Using personal property like plastic bag etc is again ill social behaviour.

Do you know some Singkees use their maids to queue for them? Another world class behaviour in the making

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why don't this stupid office workers make the sign "reserve" out of cardboard from the office and bring them along during lunch time. Tissue paper means nothing.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
in thailand, the prostitute will guard the seats for u machiam dogs..

ask CB Kia tonychat.. his prostitutes provides seat-guarding services besides the usual CIM, COB, COF, AR, AJ, CON ( cum on nostrils) etc..:biggrin::biggrin:

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I consider using tissue paper to "chope" seats a bad social behaviour. If you want to reserve seats then have someone in your group sit at the table while the rest go get their food. Just like in a queue someone needs to be physically present to claim his position in the queue. Using personal property like plastic bag etc is again ill social behaviour.

Now to those in the "for tissue paper" camp, please don't hide and claim it is the culture here. It has never been the culture and should never be. It's just bad and disgraceful behaviour.

If I see tissue paper used to "chope" seats I will remove them too.

You all know which camp I am in.

I do not remove them. I keep them for my own usage. :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I consider using tissue paper to "chope" seats a bad social behavior.

That is not just a bad social behavior, that is a a sinkie behavior with extreme shame.

I just don't understand how you guys can tahan living among such sinkies.

lan_lan69

Alfrescian
Loyal
another stupid habit is pple staring at you while u r eating and try to get near u when they see u r abt to finish your meal. it make me very uncomfortable and usually will tell them i am waiting for another plate of food and most will then walk away

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
in thailand, the prostitute will guard the seats for u machiam dogs..

ask CB Kia tonychat.. his prostitutes provides seat-guarding services besides the usual CIM, COB, COF, AR, AJ, CON ( cum on nostrils) etc..:biggrin::biggrin:

as above..

CB Kia tonychat :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

business no good for your ladyboy gf huh.. so free to post here..:oIo:

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
another stupid habit is pple staring at you while u r eating and try to get near u when they see u r abt to finish your meal. it make me very uncomfortable and usually will tell them i am waiting for another plate of food and most will then walk away

Wah! Don't say like that leh, I use this strategy most of the time....although I didn't stare, I stand next to the table... very effective!

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wife belongs to a higher group of choppers. Instead to just tissue papper she throws her husband ( aka me ) to chopp the seats after she got all the food for herself and kids then she allows me to get my food :P

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today I saw several empty tables "choped" by packets of tissues...... so I sapu all the packets and passed them all to the granny manning the toilet :smile:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wife belongs to a higher group of choppers. Instead to just tissue papper she throws her husband ( aka me ) to chopp the seats after she got all the food for herself and kids then she allows me to get my food :P

you are making me worry about getting married in future

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today I saw several empty tables "choped" by packets of tissues...... so I sapu all the packets and passed them all to the granny manning the toilet :smile:

Bravo bravo....:smile::smile::smile:
For me I will take the tissue paper put inside pocket and sit on the table act blur. If they put umbrella I will kapoh if raining.

dariobadis

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agree on this also, some will even rush to the the seats when you stand up, the worse of these is they will even ask their kids or maid to seat down with you first in order to 'get' the seat first.:(

jw5

Loyal
That's perfectly all right. You should praise your wife loudly for her considerate behaviour, to others not to you.
Perhaps you will get lucky the same night. :smile: