• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

finalLee, PM ownself say ownself

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If my father is ______ ( fill in the blanks), I was born, with a silver spoon in my mouth, my life is all laid out for me. Why I need to show off...it more of...you shoo off. It is like a drunk teaching the AA how to be sober..

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only way people won't show off is if they are trapped in a communist system whereby no one gets more than the other.

But communism is stupid as hell. Why will i want to earn the same as the clown who works half as fast as me?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only way people won't show off is if they are trapped in a communist system whereby no one gets more than the other.

But communism is stupid as hell. Why will i want to earn the same as the clown who works half as fast as me?

The same with the PAP ministers, no? and they are cheap to hire too? they do half the work or less & earn 10 or 100 times, the private sectors equivalent earns & have no fear of being demoted or sack ON THE SPOT, when grave mistakes are made; for their earnings are guaranteed by the 70% who voted for them.

Is this a new kind of communism?

Last edited:

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mencius once told a story to his students:
In ancient times (3000 BC ?), there was a man who was said to be the strongest man in the world. But according to the records, no one had actually witnessed any of his feat of strength. Mencius then asked his students why that was so? None of his students had an answer. Mencius replied:
The man, being the strongest man in the world, knew how strong he was. Whenever he was challenged to any duel of strength, he would decline; he already knew who the winner would be. So in the end, no one ever witnessed how strong the man really was.

Your humble mere mortal,
Chan Rasjid.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mencius once told a story to his students:
In ancient times (3000 BC ?), there was a man who was said to be the strongest man in the world. But according to the records, no one had actually witnessed any of his feat of strength. Mencius then asked his students why that was so? None of his students had an answer. Mencius replied:
The man, being the strongest man in the world, knew how strong he was. Whenever he was challenged to any duel of strength, he would decline; he already knew who the winner would be. So in the end, no one ever witnessed how strong the man really was.

Your humble mere mortal,
Chan Rasjid.

SURE OR NOT?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If my father is ______ ( fill in the blanks), I was born, with a silver spoon in my mouth, my life is all laid out for me. Why I need to show off...it more of...you shoo off. It is like a drunk teaching the AA how to be sober..

Where got country where the entire all 3 children of the PM can get President Scholarship sponsored by taxpayers?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The same with the PAP ministers, no? and they are cheap to hire too? they do half the work or less & earn 10 or 100 times, the private sectors equivalent earns & have no fear of being demoted or sack ON THE SPOT, when grave mistakes are made; for their earnings are guaranteed by the 70% who voted for them.

Is this a new kind of communism?
Plus pension. No need to save.

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
i got a suggestion for the dishonorable son to walk the talk and not no-action-talk-only. why donch ban the import of ferraris and other luxury cars so none of your cronies or party members can show off?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There is a middle path ...both extremes do not work. Successful living is the middle. Greed has to be curbed in order for society to grow.