• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Fillal son got caught

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think their arrangement was quite organised but too many parties involved carry more risk KNN my uncle know of people who sublet own flat which they are staying to fuck buddies and young couples mostly malays in hours term KNN smooth operations for decade already KNN

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told its a free market economy
once government is involved at any level with an economy, the free market is always less free. It's just a matter of degree. To be a truly free market economy, you have to find those anarchist territories absent government reign.