• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Filipinos book Hougang St 91 communal hall for an All-Filipinos Christmas Party.

lightblue77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Using HDB/PA/TC managed common facilities, let set level play field

This is too much... Talking about integration, not something of xenophobia. All-Filipinos Christmas party held @ Hougang St 91 communal hall (next to blk 950). MC conducts lucky draw in Tagalog. Event supported thru MCYS $10millions integration fund? Endorsed by PA? Level playing field for all groups Citizens of different political views, foreigners.

Can non-PA group such opposition parties organise Christmas party etc in HDB/PA/TC managed places (except HG-Ajunied). Let don't set double standard.

Filipinos book Hougang ST 91 communal hall for an All-Filipinos Christmas Party. MC conducting lucky draw in Tagalog. Our grassroot PA did wonderful job!

.LikeUnlike · ·Unfollow PostFollow Post · Share · Delete

When my family n I came back... seeing there is event going on.. want to bring my son over... Alas approaching near... the crowd all Filipinos and the MC conducting lucky draw in Tagalog. Not sure whether earlier any RC/my MP Mr Yeo had graced the event earlier on.6 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.

By organising such event in the communal hall, I believe they have got the appl endorsed thru PA (respective RC for the area) and approved by AMKTC. So Can I ask the Hon. MPs here, if individual or group (to be exact political group) do the same so long no political theme involved?3 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.