• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Filipino professionals head to Singapore as tourists to seek jobs.... Straits Times

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Filipino professionals head to Singapore as tourists to seek jobs.... Straits Tim

Sinkapore is the only country in the world that foreigners can tell the immigration officer that you are here to look for work and they will say 'welcome to sinkapore' to them.

Then he ask her, "where are you heading for work".."Orchat tower, sir!"...oh!...I come see you after work, she replied " Welcome to sillipine!" :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Filipino professionals head to Singapore as tourists to seek jobs.... Straits Tim

filipshitnos and piggy head shakers making singapore a shithole what's new?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Then he ask her, "where are you heading for work".."Orchat tower, sir!"...oh!...I come see you after work, she replied " Welcome to sillipine!" :biggrin:

"Hi, can I put my longanisa into your balut? I will treat you Jollibee later."

theone

Alfrescian
Loyal

We need to get tough on those subletting rooms/beds on short term basis to these job seekers, but those in-charged can't be bothered. So how?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All these shit skins and pinoy shits are already here since the late 80s and early 90s. During that time, pinoys mainly maids and some low level engineering/construction jobs. shit skins mainly computer programmers. Numbers still quite comfortable and these shits don't dare to yaya papaya.

Now leh?

samanthachen

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who the fuck is green lighting all their employment passes and permits? Who the fuck opened the floodgate?

Stronger

Alfrescian
Loyal

what's new? i heard from a someone working in NEC, apparently, the jap pays the foreign indians more than the locals with the same qualification. i always think that nihon are blacks hidden in white skin, that's why they care for each other in a brotherly way.:rolleyes:
Ever heard of Japanese vs BBC?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is not acceptable. A tourist is supposed to consume in sg and coontribute to its economic growth and not to steal jobs . They and the hirer should be charged in court.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is not acceptable. A tourist is supposed to consume in sg and coontribute to its economic growth and not to steal jobs . They and the hirer should be charged in court.

It's not uncommon for social visit pass holders to get a job in Singapore, and I don't mean only prostitution jobs.

But now the floodgates are wide open, and there's too many of such people coming in. Adding to the problem are dubious recruitment agencies which thrive on such conditions.

JossSticksCandleWax

Alfrescian
Loyal

You all know the year, 2016.

Unleash your fury. Until then, make your prayers and supplications for disasters after disasters to befall on the familee :oIo:

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Most of those pinoys used fake qualifications and inflated work experiences. Not difficult to fake paper qualification using photoshop. Usually their agents will advice them on ramping up their job experiences. Some employers are not kuku, they know but they want FTs.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All these foreigners have fake qualifications,,but why the boss hire them? and why is work permit being issued by the gahmen? In oz,,to get work permit is soo hard that most employers wont even bother,,in singkieland,,its easier to hire a foreigner than a local,,

Most of those pinoys used fake qualifications and inflated work experiences. Not difficult to fake paper qualification using photoshop. Usually their agents will advice them on ramping up their job experiences. Some employers are not kuku, they know but they want FTs.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

most local bosses are cunts. Stingy, petty, stupid and generally all round assholes, the only thing they care about is profit. compare this with the bosses in the past, where people usually have only one job in their lifetime because loyalty is rewarded

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

most local bosses are cunts. Stingy, petty, stupid and generally all round assholes, the only thing they care about is profit. compare this with the bosses in the past, where people usually have only one job in their lifetime because loyalty is rewarded

Aprt from local own business bosses, even MNCs bosses are following suit. Different tower managers are fighting to save cost for the company to prove their cost effectiveness, therefore keep hiring fts to replace sinkies.