• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fighting for Malay agenda and welfare of others

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The 1st sentence basically sums up everything. Even when in power, they need an advantage just to be on par? Now you know why they are so defensive because they are scared, very scared. They know when they lose, everything will be gone. They can never catch up.

Instead of envy and working hard to overtake, they become jealous. It is known that competitors will cast black magic on you if your business is better than theirs. It is the same reason why they hate Singapore and will call us dogs. I wonder why I do not hear any local Malay leaders stepping up condemning the actions of the Malaysian? Why har? Scared cannot go Malaysia after that?

20121130.095432_reuters_umno.jpg

MALAYSIA - UMNO will continue to fight for the Malay and bumiputra agenda so that they will be at par with other races in the country, said Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak.

However, while protecting their interests since Independence, Umno had never neglected to defend the rights of the other races and be fair to them, the party president added.

"While we are resolved to champion the cause of the Malays and other bumiputras, we are equally committed to ensuring that government assistance is enjoyed by the poor and low-income people of all races in the country."

"We want the country's prosperity to be shared and for no Malaysian to be left out," Najib said in his presidential address at the Umno general assembly.

Najib said Umno appreciated the people's contribution to nation building irrespective of their background, adding that the country's pluralism was one of its pillars.

"As a political organisation, Umno is responsible to unite the people through our common ground and not use our differences as poison. That is the core value of the 1Malaysia concept," he added.

He said that Umno and Barisan Nasional fulfilled their promises while the "sweet words" of the Opposition were false promises to fish for votes.

"Ask the people of Kampung Buah Pala in Penang. Where are the promises made by the Opposition Leader during the 2008 general election?

"Four years after making the pledge (to help), there is still ilek (nothing).

"In the end, Barisan Nasional had to settle it," Najib said, referring to the issue of families being evicted to make way for a housing project.

Empty promises were also made in Kelantan, where water woes were still unresolved, while single mothers in Selangor were still waiting for the RM100 monthly allowance promised to them, Najib said.

Najib slammed the Opposition for seeking foreign interference in the polls and going abroad to criticise the Government.

"Do not betray this country and its people. We have been Independent for more than 50 years now. We know the workings of this country," he said.

Sentinel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought jealousy is more negatively percieved as envy? Am I wrong? My vocab is rather limited lah.

It's the same, bro...

en·vy/ˈenvē/

Noun:
A feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else's possessions, qualities, or luck.

Verb:

Desire to have a quality, possession, or other attribute belonging to (someone else): "he envied tall people"; "I envy Jane her happiness".

Synonyms:
noun. jealousy - jaundice - heartburning - grudge
verb. begrudge - grudge - be jealous - be envious

CELLULAR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can anyone here explain why most Muslim countries have oil?

Bro, I've been thinking of this too and I think I know why. It's preparation for God's plan in the end-game. While I'm not religious, I believe there is an all-seeing eye that sets up the final battle of good vs evil. Crazy though it seems, but what is the alternative view then huh? :*:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno why the Malays still have privileges in SG, we should go on STRIKE :mad::mad:

Malays are privileged and it is in the constitution of Malaya and Singapore. And the definition of malay is that you practise malay culture and be a muslim, many indians are now considered as malays due to this, especially the indian muslims.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow they need special privileges when they are a majority and also need them when they are a minority. First time ever heard of ppl needing it even whenthey are a majority. Chinese on the other hand don't need them whether they are a majority or a minority. Buikia luckily you aren't hounded by one such defensive idiot we have in this forum. Its like this for Malays cannot say anything bad about them even when its true. Tell you one thing when i was in Thailand the malay thais were equally as unfriendly as those from m&d land.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The 1st sentence basically sums up everything. Even when in power, they need an advantage just to be on par? Now you know why they are so defensive because they are scared, very scared. They know when they lose, everything will be gone. They can never catch up.

Instead of envy and working hard to overtake, they become jealous. It is known that competitors will cast black magic on you if your business is better than theirs. It is the same reason why they hate Singapore and will call us dogs. I wonder why I do not hear any local Malay leaders stepping up condemning the actions of the Malaysian? Why har? Scared cannot go Malaysia after that?

Bro you noticed one thing is that they are more our less the same whether they are in malaysia, Singapore and i can bet they are alike whether they're Indonesian or Thai. Its like its genetic for them. Seriously sickening behaviour and not only black magic they are quite violent. Even shorten Thailand for example where they are a majority they are violet.