• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

fighting at my neighborhood, 2 police cars came.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
my block neighbor rented out his whole 4 room flats to all foreigner ( above 6 to 8 black guys)not sure from which country.
for the past few months...all was ok.

today there is shouting...and fight in the unit.

his opposite neighbor(old uncle ) call the NPP.
why i know is him?
because shortly later, 2 blanga clearing rubbish was outside his unit.
he complain to them saying...how could this bunch of people use violent..bra bra..should deport back to their country.

2 police cars arrived and ransack their units.
about 6-8 black all squatted and hands behind their waist.
passports were checked.they were separated into 2 groups/( maybe 1 group that fight).
2 hours and investigation still on.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my block neighbor rented out his whole 4 room flats to all foreigner ( above 6 to 8 black guys)not sure from which country.

Rent-seeking asshole... I wonder who did he vote for? :wink:

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
US should just nuke the shit out of pundek country and wipe out all this lying, conniving and stinking rapists :oIo:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Over here at West Coast GRC on some late nights I could hear the sound of smashed glass from the carpark downstairs.

Then angry cries and screams in strong Tiong-accent voices. Sounded like a couple being drunk or having a fight.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Over here at West Coast GRC on some late nights I could hear the sound of smashed glass from the carpark downstairs.

Then angry cries and screams in strong Tiong-accent voices. Sounded like a couple being drunk or having a fight.

PAP and their stupid policies!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was a honest mistake...let us move on.....you mean they rented out a PINNACLE unit to the........!

Ah, that explains the fighting. Each unit of Pinnacle@Duxton receives five entry passes to access the roof garden. But there are 6-8 FT tenants in the unit.

Obviously, someone got left out and was not pleased about it.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah, that explains the fighting. Each unit of Pinnacle@Duxton receives five entry passes to access the roof garden. But there are 6-8 FT tenants in the unit.

Obviously, someone got left out and was not pleased about it.

The five go in, two toss their pass out to the those outside....QED!

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HOQfx0nyZco" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Polis will arrive fast if this dont happen:biggrin:

RiderZX

Alfrescian
Loyal

If I were you, I would tabao my urine, mix it with chilli and kechap, and throw out of the window. Make sure you hit them.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am impressed.

My new neighbours are from India. Both are software engineers. Their parents also came - from Chennai. Very nice couple with very nice and polite parents and two young kids. They told me they will make sure their kids , both boys, serve National Service. They showed me their pink ics!!! Wonderful neighbours.

Further down the corridor another couple from China, Shenyang. The mother is a school teacher, a Chinese language teacher. The husband is working in a bank.They have one 5 years old son. They are nice neighbours and always greet me when we meet in the lift.Speak perfect Mandarin and always wish me 您好....Wonderful neighbours from China.

So not all foreigners are noisy, nasty and unfriendly. These two families are just two examples. I have also encountered many foreigners from Myanmar and Indonesia - they are all young professionals, some are architects and dentists. You have many Filipinos here who are trained in many fields.Some are Vet Surgeons, working as Vet assistants.Some are pharmacists, but work as dispensers.Many are also trained nurses and in the F and B and retail. We have so many wonderful neighbours and foreigners and we should salute them for coming here to help Singapore. Many Malaysian girls are found in the beauty and wellness industry. The Thais are found in the wellness and health spa industry.Some provide genuine Thai massage.

Singapore is blessed to have so many foreigners here. We should be eternally grateful to them. The tough construction industry is mainly filled by foreign workers from India, Bangladesh,Thailand and China. They are the backbone of our construction industry.

We should treat them well , welcome them and be grateful. Thank you.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isnt west coast grc a very pro PAP constituency? It is so pro PAP that even oppos cant bother with it...I sometimes wonder why they are so pro pap...they have no mrt, bus service like shit and yet they love pap,,,talk about stockholm syndrome..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isnt west coast grc a very pro PAP constituency? It is so pro PAP that even oppos cant bother with it...I sometimes wonder why they are so pro pap...they have no mrt, bus service like shit and yet they love pap,,,talk about stockholm syndrome..

A lot of PAP porlumpars here... maybe it's the peasant stock or the vastness of this GRC.

Even PAP knows West Coast GRC is a 'safe' territory, it can afford to let the more fucked up PAP MPs or ministers with trivial portfolios take charge here.
You don't need to field your A-team for a League Cup match.

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am impressed.

My new neighbours are from India. Both are software engineers. Their parents also came - from Chennai. Very nice couple with very nice and polite parents and two young kids. They told me they will make sure their kids , both boys, serve National Service. They showed me their pink ics!!! Wonderful neighbours.

Further down the corridor another couple from China, Shenyang. The mother is a school teacher, a Chinese language teacher. The husband is working in a bank.They have one 5 years old son. They are nice neighbours and always greet me when we meet in the lift.Speak perfect Mandarin and always wish me 您好....Wonderful neighbours from China.

So not all foreigners are noisy, nasty and unfriendly. These two families are just two examples. I have also encountered many foreigners from Myanmar and Indonesia - they are all young professionals, some are architects and dentists. You have many Filipinos here who are trained in many fields.Some are Vet Surgeons, working as Vet assistants.Some are pharmacists, but work as dispensers.Many are also trained nurses and in the F and B and retail. We have so many wonderful neighbours and foreigners and we should salute them for coming here to help Singapore. Many Malaysian girls are found in the beauty and wellness industry. The Thais are found in the wellness and health spa industry.Some provide genuine Thai massage.

Singapore is blessed to have so many foreigners here. We should be eternally grateful to them. The tough construction industry is mainly filled by foreign workers from India, Bangladesh,Thailand and China. They are the backbone of our construction industry.

We should treat them well , welcome them and be grateful. Thank you.

Oh yeah....Kopisai.....Go Give Dog Fuck! :oIo::kma:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh Well, if these west coasters dont wake up,,,they deserve to get the shit from the PAP,,maybe kopishit lives there,,he gets screwed by the pappies and loves it,,talk about stockholm syndrome...

A lot of PAP porlumpars here... maybe it's the peasant stock or the vastness of this GRC.

Even PAP knows West Coast GRC is a 'safe' territory, it can afford to let the more fucked up PAP MPs or ministers with trivial portfolios take charge here.
You don't need to field your A-team for a League Cup match.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh yeah....Kopisai.....Go Give Dog Fuck! :oIo::kma:

good morning sir MBSSLOTS. how are you brother? you okay?

now MBSSLUTS2 ...go dogs fuck and go fuck dogs!!! ccbbeen!!! no balls, only know how to bribe and threaten people.lampar understand!!!