• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

fight at golden mile happened because woman kenna touched

Voldermort

1650120430518.png

https://shrtcô.de/mmXClP

millim6868

Sg jnfrr white clowns going third class even mrt hv police patrol due to molestation but white clowns tell u anti terrorism, lol,61 % still believe,now all should know wat they import to let sinkies learn from them

mahjongking

fucking imbeciles.. iso spending time thinking how to outsmart pap, fight over a fucking cunt
brainless fucks like these should be culled

KNN my uncle think this type usuallee they think the girl will think they are verlee manlee for doing this KNN

LexLuthor

KNN my uncle think this type usuallee they think the girl will think they are verlee manlee for doing this KNN

It's a much much easier way to show manliness than buying a condo and a car. If the girl is impressed by a fight, the man 'kio tio liao'. The financial burden is lifted off his chest with a brawl, while beta males have to take loans from banks and CPF to impress the charbo.

This is why I will go for an average or above average looking charbor. Gf too chio will create unnecessary problems. As long as she can moan shiok shiok in bed, good enuf liao.

LexLuthor

This is why I will go for an average or above average looking charbor. Gf too chio will create unnecessary problems. As long as she can moan shiok shiok in bed, good enuf liao.

But if you have a chio GF You are the one who will moan shiok shiok in bed :biggrin:

It's a much much easier way to show manliness than buying a condo and a car. If the girl is impressed by a fight, the man 'kio tio liao'. The financial burden is lifted off his chest with a brawl, while beta males have to take loans from banks and CPF to impress the charbo.
They took calculated risk. I'll do anything for you. Earn street cred at the same time and free lodging later on while gf visit them and wait for their leelease. Verlee wise lazy moves .

Last time no need for touch or get a woman involved. If they didn't like the way you look at them... "KUA SIMI LANJIAO?", and the fists would start to fly.