• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ferrari Driver Died ; Taxi Driver Injured On The Job - 12 of May

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• fcrash.jpg
    fcrash.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 181
  • FCrash.jpg
    FCrash.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Scio political environment inwhich a person grew up during their formative years has its affects on the person constructs as a whole.

Your statement will be correct if a PRC is a PR all his/her life in SG from their young formative years, compared to a PRC born, grewup and living in the PRC.

i have a few PRC friends in japan ...they have great personality . of course they are tons of fuck up PRC around .

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yup i agree but theres also a handful of good PRC FT in singapore too :wink:

okey lah, i have to agree.

there are indeed some pretty good PRC, most are at the HFJ or LSB.

I must say some of them have more than a handful. :biggrin:

manstate3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some concerned citizens called for tighter regulation on super cars. Chairman of Public Transport said no need.....blames on reckless drivers.

Hmm.......if someone spends $1m on a supercar, he is not going to drive like normal. He will be driving like Alonso.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
okey lah, i have to agree.

there are indeed some pretty good PRC, most are at the HFJ or LSB.

I must say some of them have more than a handful. :biggrin:

maybe you are not lucky enough to meet a truly nice PRC :wink: in singapore .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
With your logic, if sinkies show the middle finger to any prc we meet in sgp we won't be wrong to do so then. Tio bo:confused:

unless its a fuckup PRC and the things they done ...then i support you to do that ...just dont go around showing middle finger in chinatown :wink:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
You already said there are only a handful of good prcs in sgp, and sinkies are not lucky enough to meet them. So most of the time sinkies will be correct, tio bo:confused: Rather err on the correct side.:o

And you are correct, the old chinatown that I once knew don't belong to sinkies in this "not yet a country".

unless its a fuckup PRC and the things they done ...then i support you to do that ...just dont go around showing middle finger in chinatown :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You already said there are only a handful of good prcs in sgp, and sinkies are not lucky enough to meet them. So most of the time sinkies will be correct, tio bo:confused: Rather err on the correct side.:o

And you are correct, the old chinatown that I once knew don't belong to sinkies in this "not yet a country".

a handful of good one does not mean you will not have a chance of meeting them :wink:

its really sad to see chinatown becoming of what it is today .

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knowing the surrounding circumstances in sinkieland, err on the safe side.

There are good prc, but the older gen, and they are not here in sinkieland.

a handful of good one does not mean you will not have a chance of meeting them :wink:

its really sad to see chinatown becoming of what it is today .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Knowing the surrounding circumstances in sinkieland, err on the safe side.

There are good prc, but the older gen, and they are not here in sinkieland.

the younger gen if get PR will bring the older gen to singapore too :wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
it does not matter whether he is drunk or high on drugs, he is dead, so there is no case right? Can you sue his family for compensation with singapore law? His family are not at fault. I do not know what is the law in such case, you are older and wiser, do you know?

There are numerous legal implications even though he's dead especially in matters such as insurance claims.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't care good or bad PRC.

All I know is: there's too bloody many of them.

Same goes for the Pinoys and the subcontinental Ah Nehs.

Anyway, the Tiongs have some of the worst drivers on this planet. It's a breeze to obtain a driver's license in China, made even easier with rampant bribery.

The govt should not allow foreigners to easily convert their driver's license. Let them go through the full set of theory and practical lessons at a driving school.