• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ferrari Driver Died ; Taxi Driver Injured On The Job - 12 of May

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
My thoughts......

1) What about KK Hospital? Its down the road and has A&E (right?). Yes its a Woman and Children's Hospital but regardless man or woman or child, saving a life should be priority.

You're aren't just a crackhead. You're a moron. :rolleyes:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not forgeting that the car insurance for next year will go up because of people like him.

All of us will be affected indirectly.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Another Fatal Accident At Bugis. Ferrari driver died!

The court should freeze the assets of Ma Chi and utilized it to pay as damages to the Mr Cheng, the singaporean taxi driver's family. You must bear in mind he is the sole breadwinner of the family and due to one rash act by the PRC, his life is cruelly taken away and his family have to suffer. This cannot be the case.
The sun will rise from the west if that happens.
Mareva injunctions only use against political dissidents and not beloved Ferrari ah tiongs okay?

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ms Ting Ting said her husband was an introverted person who liked to drive at night as there was less traffic.

More like someone who likes to drive his Ferrari very fast when there is less traffic.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wanbao described the 31 yr old dead AT as 年轻有为. :rolleyes:

Whoever wrote that piece shame on you!

Not power enough....
Let me help the prostitute reporter widen his vocab

天妒英才 is better.
Others like 英年早逝 ,才賢其惜,英風猶在, 痛失英才,壯志未酬 Also can pile on

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its an excuse for him to "steal eat" lah.
Ms Ting Ting said her husband was an introverted person who liked to drive at night as there was less traffic.

More like someone who likes to drive his Ferrari very fast when there is less traffic.

salmon

Alfrescian
Loyal
the correct term should be 杀人凶手 - if he really did drink or speed. RIP mr cheng and his japanese passenger.

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jah Rastafar & Ramseth are a team of sort.Their veneer is Chinese pride.

Just go through every one of Jah Rastafar's thread--nothing much is uttered about foreigners and FTs---if they are from PRC.But the slightest spoke of any other race regardless local or otherwise draws a flake.Something overtly conspicuous and remotely devoid of any intelligence.As if all other races are unfit to occupy the globe.Something that sticks out like a sore thumb revealing PAP agenda.

PAP arsenals of IB indeed are very low quality.

A typical PAP dog.

I don't really agree it being a PAP IB trait as I am sure Ram is not one. Ram is someone who is quite confused where his loyalties lie and he is quite chauvinistic. Nothing wrong in having self-esteem but not a good thing to blow one's trumpet especially in cyberspace where nothing can be proven. An internet persona is not a living breathing person, but a fictitious character but the brains behind that fictitious character can actually be read like a book. Take away the emotion, nuances and facial expressions and look at the persona as a non-living but intelligent being and you can read the character that represents the nick.

Why I am against those who are very vocal and nasty towards other members who voiced their opinions and stoke the fires of racism? Because they drive away all, and I say all minority members away from any discussion. By our approval of their posts and many racist members, albeit not as unusually vocal as Jah lending their support, any minority race members will stay away. Do we want only Chinese members in this forum or do we welcome the Indians, Malays, Eurasians and even FT's to provide some views from their perspective?

I see the Admin himself being a racist which does not really help to promote this site being a place for all races except Singaporean Chinese. I doubt any FT will dare to declare themselves as one here, so leave them out but this site should encourage more minorities to participate instead of driving them away. Should we let a few individuals like them dictate how this forum should behave towards the minority races?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I see the Admin himself being a racist which does not really help to promote this site being a place for all races except Singaporean Chinese. I doubt any FT will dare to declare themselves as one here, so leave them out but this site should encourage more minorities to participate instead of driving them away. Should we let a few individuals like them dictate how this forum should behave towards the minority races?

This is a forum you twit. You can be any race, gender and age you want to be.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
485893_10150935250510783_190806675782_12114236_803114107_n.jpg

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
A case of life in the fast lane "Fast Car, Quick Woman, Die Young".
It is amazing to see this tabloid headline reads like an eulogy in an orbituary.

"Young and capable, Tall and Handsome
Deceased is native of Sichuan
Works as a Financial Investor"

Last edited:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't really agree it being a PAP IB trait as I am sure Ram is not one.

I respect your views.Notwithstanding hear me out.

If you think behind every nick there is a physical face than you are dead wrong.I came to the conclusion from the days of soc.culture.singapore followed by this forum and others.Sam should know.In a forum,in the context of Singapore,sometimes there are more IB nicks than unique individuals.It's a sad reality of Singapore.Since PAP itself owes it's electoral wins to psychological spin doctoring---the very reason why PAP controls local MSM 100%----where it cannot control it confuses.

Let's take Ramseth for example---do you know what that nick means?It's an Indian name.yes! there are Indians with such names.What gives?Because basically,Ramseth,like Kojakbt and Jah Rastafar began their lives to masquerade as a non Chinese.But because their nicks were accepted their roles too changed.

No,I am not forming a conclusion based on that premise alone.So why is Ramseth a big deal you may ask.Than you have to look at how ISD operates.They draw you close so that they knows you better.As in the famous Godfather quote,'keep your friends close but keep your enemy closer'

That 's how intelligence fellas operates.

Last edited:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Accidents can happen anytime, life is uncertain, death can come knocking anytime.

"Ms Ting Ting said she did not expect such an accident to happen so soon after their wedding anniversary. She was also expecting another child."

20120513.235504_crashferrari.jpg

The wife of Mr Ma Chi, the driver who died in a traffic accident on Saturday after his red Ferrari crashed into a taxi, wants to know the identity of the woman who was in the car with him.............

"Ms Ting Ting said she did not expect such an accident to happen so soon after their wedding anniversary. She was also expecting another child."

[email protected]

Last edited:
Y

Yip Hon

A case of life in the fast lane "Fast Car, Quick Woman, Die Young".
It is amazing to see this tabloid headline reads like an eulogy in an orbituary.

"Young and capable, Tall and Handsome
Deceased is native of Sichuan
Works as a Financial Investor"

What exactly is a Financial Investor ???

Never heard of a this term before ... :(:(:(

If he runs a company where Not

just called him a Company Director ???

If he is a Investor in Property

Why Not just called him Property Investor ?

Very funny term here : Financial Investor ?

What do you call a someone who

go to Geylang Red light district ???

answer : Chicken Caller ???

Y

Yip Hon

What is the minimum S$

requirement to invest in Singapore

to be called a Financial Investor ???

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
"驾驶法拉利的富商马驰(31岁,来自中国四川)当场被夹死在跑车内.."

The deceased Farrari driver, Ma Chi, is described as a "wealthy businessman", his surname "马Ma" means horse, and "驰 Chi" means "velocity/Speed", 马驰 he ready lived up to his name behind the wheels of the Farrari to his last seconds.

R.I.P. to all the dead in this accident and quick recovery to all injured.

What exactly is a Financial Investor ???

Never heard of a this term before ... :(:(:(

If he runs a company where Not

just called him a Company Director ???

If he is a Investor in Property

Why Not just called him Property Investor ?

Very funny term here : Financial Investor ?

What do you call a someone who

go to Geylang Red light district ???

answer : Chicken Caller ???