• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ferrari Driver Died ; Taxi Driver Injured On The Job - 12 of May

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I too have been victim of Taxi Drivers numerous times. They have cut me off countless times and knocked me off my bike 3 times in the last 5 years. In Singapore, I ended up in a drain because of taxi driver. I was lucky not to break my neck.

Sam, you didn't die & your injuries were not caused by this taxi-driver. This taxi-driver, Cheng, a father & husband, died leaving behind 4 dependents through apparently no fault of his, thanks to a fucking drunk noveau riche PRCunt. In this economy, for all you know, he might not be those brain-dead career taxi-driver road hogs but got retrenched & had to work in this line. Of course, there are plenty of numbnuts who drive taxis but this thread is not about those numbnuts. It is a thread about a wife who lost a husband & children who have lost their dad whilst he was earning their bread-and-butter, courtesy of the reckless driving by a ex-member of an extremely invasive species of FTrash. Have a heart lah.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah sam using the incident of this taxi driver killed by the ferrari driver as revenge for the number of times taxi drivers have knocked him off his bike, he must have cried 1000s of times.

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
I checked Google News and click on link but unable to access. Can someone try?

I got this "
Who's the mystery female passenger in horror Ferrari crash?
AsiaOne
- ‎9 hours ago‎"

Nvm, now the link worked after all.

AsiaOne
Monday, May 14, 2012

SINGAPORE - She was out driving around Singapore with Mr Ma Chi, 31, in the wee hours of Saturday morning.
In the horrific accident that followed, she was seriously injured in the three-vehicle crash that has claimed the lives of three people so far.
Those killed include Mr Ma, a Chinese national working as a financial advisor here in Singapore, taxi driver Cheng Teck Hock, 52, and the taxi's passenger, a Japanese female passenger in her 20s.

When Ms Ting Ting, 28, wife of Mr Ma, found out that her husband had been ferrying a young woman in her 20s at the time of the accident, she expressed surprise and asked the reporters about the identity of the woman.
However, reports so far have revealed little information on the identity of the mystery passenger of the red Ferrari.
All that is known is that she is a young woman from China in her 20s, and she suffered serious injuries from the crash, including head injuries and a fractured right leg.
She was taken to Tan Tock Seng Hospital, and is reportedly out of danger.
Friends of Mr Ma told The Sunday Times that they have no idea who the woman is. They also said they did not know why she would be in the car with Mr Ma so early in the morning.
However, latest reports by Shinmin Daily point to the mystery lady being a hostess at a popular nighclub.
It is believed that Mr Ma patronised the nightclub on the night of his death, and brought the girl for a spin.
According to eye-witnesses, his red Ferrari had been spotted several times at the nightclub premises. But the nightclub valets interviewed by the paper said that they have never seen the Ferrari at the location.
The paper further reported that there is indeed a nightclub hostess at the club that has been warded in hospital. However, the woman's identity remains unknown.

Last edited:

DollarsNoSense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Another Fatal Accident At Bugis. Ferrari driver died!

@Exobay - thanks for the news article, how come the news agency know of the Japanese woman? Not reported in local press?

"The crash instantly killed the 31-year-old Ferrari driver, Ma Chi, while the taxi passenger, a 41-year-old Japanese woman, died in hospital two hours later, said a police spokeswoman."

Last edited:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

As we are aware, one particular race that is more politically aware and can cause more trouble than the rest are kept away from this site. I will not go further to discuss this.

Yup,I could not have said any better.

This site takes pain to keep one race at arms length.

It was because of 1 Robox,that Sam has to shift his entire site.

I was watching the whole drama unfold in the old the sammyboy under Delphi.

Even Sam was taken for a ride.

Because,the one who actually stoke the fire and pretended being banned and etc was 1 kojakbt----whom we later came to know as Richard Wan.Who later became the moderator of 3in1kopitiam-a cesspool of racist ranting.Only to emerge as the moderator of Temasek Review just to destroy it.And now as the editor of tremeritus.What a wayang.And did we know that all the while the very juvenile like kojakbt was actually the CEO of a multi million government funded IT co,did we?

Incidentally,Jah Rastafar & Kojakbt ...came to a form at the very same time in the old forum.And if you were to read Jah Rastafar postings it says a lot about his IT background.

I don't think all that are co incidental.

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
The wife is also full of contradictions one lah. She was quoted as saying the husband usually like to meetup with friends after his overseas trips and is decent, blah blah.

So why surprised:confused:

When Ms Ting Ting, 28, wife of Mr Ma, found out that her husband had been ferrying a young woman in her 20s at the time of the accident, she expressed surprise and asked the reporters about the identity of the woman.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal

Saw in Yahoo that some people are praying for the death of the female PRC passenger. Wow, deep deep hatred for PRCs indeed........

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lol the horse wife must be malu after knowing that lady work in a club :biggrin:

DollarsNoSense

Alfrescian
Loyal

ITs deep deep hatred for this scum type of PRCs - there r good apples and bad apples. These are the rotten ones

Saw in Yahoo that some people are praying for the death of the female PRC passenger. Wow, deep deep hatred for PRCs indeed........

DollarsNoSense

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unlikely, its common for the rich PRCs to have Er Nai, San Nai, Xiao Mi... May be malu becos its being openly publicized. Its more about MIAN ZI, saving face.

Lol the horse wife must be malu after knowing that lady work in a club :biggrin:

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

I pray for the female PRC passenger to get well soon. Hope she is pregrant with the ferrai driver's child.....and hope it is a boy.:smile:

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal

@Exobay - thanks for the news article, how come the news agency know of the Japanese woman? Not reported in local press?

"The crash instantly killed the 31-year-old Ferrari driver, Ma Chi, while the taxi passenger, a 41-year-old Japanese woman, died in hospital two hours later, said a police spokeswoman."

I think they have better reporters or they are not as restricted as the Braddel Prostitutes.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal

Money, fast cars, women and alcohol/drugs all come in a package. No need to speculate about the cause of the accident or who the woman is.

Barramundi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anyone saw the video ? I saw the gif of the impact, the Ferrari is like a rocket!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
myo just got doggie styled by a dog, this is great, whahahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Woof! Woof! And I just adore you fucking fat bitch with your malodorous cunt. The TCSS doggies of yours just refused to admit to the same fact that draws them to you. I am an honest dog. Woof! Woof! ..LOL....Leh Lo Moh Hai...LOL

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yup,I could not have said any better.

This site takes pain to keep one race at arms length.

It was because of 1 Robox,that Sam has to shift his entire site.

I was watching the whole drama unfold in the old the sammyboy under Delphi.

Even Sam was taken for a ride.

Because,the one who actually stoke the fire and pretended being banned and etc was 1 kojakbt----whom we later came to know as Richard Wan.Who later became the moderator of 3in1kopitiam-a cesspool of racist ranting.Only to emerge as the moderator of Temasek Review just to destroy it.And now as the editor of tremeritus.What a wayang.And did we know that all the while the very juvenile like kojakbt was actually the CEO of a multi million government funded IT co,did we?

Incidentally,Jah Rastafar & Kojakbt ...came to a form at the very same time in the old forum.And if you were to read Jah Rastafar postings it says a lot about his IT background.

I don't think all that are co incidental.

So shit skin pretending to be a chinese why do you have to say i'm a pap IB? Of course you have to. Simply putting me as a "racist" isn't good enough. I suppose i need to be IB, jail bird etc so that somehow your accusations can stick.

Also since when is race ever a factor when it comes to political awareness? :rolleyes: You're a keling pretending to be a chinese using a racist nick so you don't have the moral high ground to accuse anyone of anything.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I don't as you put it believe that the PAP IB is doing nothing and that is why I think their intention is to troll and home in on would-be potential "trouble-makers" that will take their bait. As we are aware, one particular race that is more politically aware and can cause more trouble than the rest are kept away from this site. I will not go further to discuss this.

So pray tell which race causes more trouble? I didn't know a person's race actually factored in politics. Btw does race factor in when it comes to a country's economic well being?

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are all the same the world over.

Bro Sam, steady a bit lah. You are educated enough to know not all taxi drivers are condemned. 积口德. Imagine the sadness of th wif and the future of these kids. You don't need to help them if you don't want but don't gloat at the death of the taxi driver.