• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ferrari Crash - Mystery Woman is pte "student" who moonlights at naughty KTV

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Having a boyfriend, or even a husband, will not stop women from spreading her legs for strange cocks. Be it for fun or for cash. And I'm not talking about only PRC women.

In fact, that boyfriend/husband is either the down-to-earth 'good provider' type, or the blissfully oblivious kind of man.

Don't be that kind of man.

What can one opine about a wealthy young and married foreigner who wanted to impress a prostitute and speed across a traffic light junction on a road that has a 50 km speed limit? There is one word to describe such a person who killed himself and took along with him 2 innocent lives. He is a first class idiot.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I love sinkie journalists. They work miracles including enabling the seriously injured with broken legs to WALK away from the scene of an accident.

In NZ, these sorts of injuries require the use of a stretcher.

That is why they keep insisting that this is your uniquely SINgapore, our rescue service & medical service is the best in the world, haven't you heard? You should start by writing to the shit press here & point out their mistakes, but then again, if you think in Chinese & write in English that sentence sounds logical. This is uniquely your SINgapore...like advise/advice ha ha ha ha

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What can one opine about a wealthy young and married foreigner who wanted to impress a prostitute and speed across a traffic light junction on a road that has a 50 km speed limit? There is one word to describe such a person who killed himself and took along with him 2 innocent lives. He is a first class idiot.

Mei mei was rotating his 'gear stick' he was having an adrenaline rush, was rushing to realease the built up..."faster, faster, faster"..:biggrin:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Las Vegas and Lido also there...... how can you be sure its Tiananmen?

The Asia1 report mentions that this is a KTV with valet parking so that narrows the field a bit.

Tianamen was the first KTV mentioned in another thread in SBF. So far, no one has suggested she worked at Las Vegas or Lido. Hopefully some helpful bro will provide some empirical evidence which can be independently verified.

An interesting bit of information is the direction the car was travelling. The direction the car was coming from is consistent with the hypothesis he was coming from Havelock. Given that he was doing 150 to 200 km/h, he was probably racing along the straight road from Victoria hotel to National Library to Bugis Junction. Good chance he was enjoying a green wave of traffic lights or he would not have built up speed to 150 to 200 km/h.

Last edited:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Having a boyfriend, or even a husband, will not stop women from spreading her legs for strange cocks. Be it for fun or for cash. And I'm not talking about only PRC women.

In fact, that boyfriend/husband is either the down-to-earth 'good provider' type, or the blissfully oblivious kind of man.

Don't be that kind of man.

Better don't target too much on the PRC meimei.

Otherwise she may be so psychologically affected and turned vengeful and protect her "boyfriend" and her own rich countryman by changing the script to the incident. Once back in China, we can never get her back to testify or retestify in court.

hokkienpeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love sinkie journalists. They work miracles including enabling the seriously injured with broken legs to WALK away from the scene of an accident.

In NZ, these sorts of injuries require the use of a stretcher.

Metaphorically speaking of course. You of all people should know this, Mr Grammar Police.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
So approaching 100 posts liao still no peekture, no KTV?

Where are our resident CSIs when we need them most?

jw5

Loyal
Mrs Ma Chi should go and visit Ms Wu Wei Wei in hospital.
Firstly to find out who she is.
Secondly to find out what her man liked.

Y

Yip Hon

The Asia1 report mentions that this is a KTV with valet parking so that narrows the field a bit.

Tianamen was the first KTV mentioned in another thread in SBF. So far, no one has suggested she worked at Las Vegas or Lido. Hopefully some helpful bro will provide some empirical evidence which can be independently verified.

An interesting bit of information is the direction the car was travelling. The direction the car was coming from is consistent with the hypothesis he was coming from Havelock. Given that he was doing 150 to 200 km/h, he was probably racing along the straight road from Victoria hotel to National Library to Bugis Junction. Good chance he was enjoying a green wave of traffic lights or he would not have built up speed to 150 to 200 km/h.

How about this one ( this one got valet parking service ) :

http://www.newasia-singapore.com/ye...nges/dynasty_classic_ktv_pte_ltd/details.html

Dynasty Classic KTV Pte Ltd
1 Sophia Road #02-29 Peace Centre,
Singapore 228149
Tel: 6333 3331

Services:

There are live performances by 16 Chinese Superstar Singers in the main hall from Monday to Friday from 9pm to 3am. The main hall can accommodate 100 people. Dynasty Classic KTV Pte Ltd have 38 soundproof rooms for you to relax and enjoy your private moments. You can view the various Sports Channel and surf the internet on LCD screens. Internet games are also available.

There are also exciting game machines and pool tables at thei Relax Corner. Their pleasant female PROs will attend to your needs. Happy Hour operates daily (excluding Sunday) from 5.30pm to 9.30pm. Nightclub operates daily from 9.30pm till 3am.

Services:
•Night Clubs
•Clubs
•Karaoke Lounges
•Live Performances
•Superstar Singers
•KTV Rooms
•Entertainment Lounges
•Niteclubs
•Nite clubs
•Nightclubs

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better don't target too much on the PRC meimei.

Otherwise she may be so psychologically affected and turned vengeful and protect her "boyfriend" and her own rich countryman by changing the script to the incident. Once back in China, we can never get her back to testify or retestify in court.

You have lived in vain, cos' you have no clue what your countrymen is like.
Wu Wei Wei will use her entire hard earned KTV savings, hire a hotshot lawyer, and sue the shit out of Ma Chi and shake legs for the rests of her life, yes shake legs, not open legs. I recommend her K Shanmugan for sure win, or Subhas Anandan for sure loss.

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TRE had a very funny comment..a "Michelle" said that there was a rumour that Ma Chi (Bai) was getting a blowjob just before he crashed & "died cock-standing with his severed penis" in his female passenger's mouth - who was actually naked in the car wreck!

Don't know how true that rumour is... but the claim that the PRCunt is from a "respectable" family is even funnier! What respectable girl gets caught with a married man who is NOT related to her & speeding around in a Ferrari at 4AM near an area infamous for its nightlife? :rolleyes:

It doesn't take a genius to figure out the special relationship between Mr Chi Bai & that young PRCunt. The only thing we don't know is how much she charges & whether her services also include greek or not.

hi there

1. bro, bingo!
2. gal was whoring herself.
3. deceased dog dying for a good bonk.
4. wifey heavily preggy, cannot poke mah!

me005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Las Vegas or Lido, those are the favourite playgrounds of the rich and famous. maybe bro GD can confirm

just go to the car park at 9 pm and see the rows of sports car, benz and bmw. u tell me if the customers are rich or not.

poor guys like me can only afford to go to peace centre

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read that most PRChinese women are whores or kept women. The rest are just ugly.

Is that true?

no , not true. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

where did you get this misinformation ? . :*::*::*:

in china most PRCChinese women are farmers or factory workers or sales assistance.
some are ordinary looking , some pretty and some look so so only.

by the way , what do you think of those western models and actress and singer ?
are most of them whore too ? most of them look beautiful. the rest are above average looking.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wang Zheng And Wen Bei Nice Lay

no , not true. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

where did you get this misinformation ? . :*::*::*:

in china most PRCChinese women are farmers or factory workers or sales assistance.
some are ordinary looking , some pretty and some look so so only.

by the way , what do you think of those western models and actress and singer ?
are most of them whore too ? most of them look beautiful. the rest are above average looking.

I do agree. I thought I told you guys before that I had met a Taiwanese actress looking girl from southern China. She had a nice look but a little short lah. Mediacorpse's Wang Zheng cannot do the cat walk wor. She wasn't trained at all ! This Mediacorpse is really cheapo ! Take them to grooming course mah. Because she's public figure too.

Those who were models before were much better looking when they walk with GRACE and full CONFIDENCE !

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gangs ?

chinese_bros_part2_00.jpg

just go to the car park at 9 pm and see the rows of sports car, benz and bmw. u tell me if the customers are rich or not.

poor guys like me can only afford to go to peace centre

But, got gangsters or not ?

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about this one ( this one got valet parking service ) :

http://www.newasia-singapore.com/ye...nges/dynasty_classic_ktv_pte_ltd/details.html

Dynasty Classic KTV Pte Ltd
1 Sophia Road #02-29 Peace Centre,
Singapore 228149
Tel: 6333 3331

Direction seems wrong. To get to the speed he was travelling, he had to have been speeding along a straight road. I suspect that if a check if made with the road cams along the straight road leading up to where the crash took place, it will be seen that he beat more than 1 red light before the crash took place.

jw5

Loyal
How do you know she hasn't? :biggrin:

It was reported in the MSM that Mrs Ma Chi claimed that she didn't know who the woman was.
Of course, she may have been lying.
However, she didn't forget to tell the reporter that Ma Chi had just bought their $3 Million apartment and the
$1.8 Million Ferrari recently.