• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fermenting his Brain, Masticating Him

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
smart sister. game on, and you're now the princess of power playing picky puntang protector of your portal of pleasure. at least he doesn't have to pay toll as he possesses a "part time" free pass. :wink:

:smile:

I am a good girl, brother Eat. I just made him a carrot, watermelon, celery, tomatoes and cucumber juice with the new masticating slow juicer that I bought him. I didn't bother to check recipes on the net. I just threw in whatever vegetables and fruits I can find in his fridge. It does taste more veggie than fruity :smile:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am a good girl, brother Eat. I just made him a carrot, watermelon, celery, tomatoes and cucumber juice with the new masticating slow juicer that I bought him. I didn't bother to check recipes on the net. I just threw in whatever vegetables and fruits I can find in his fridge. It does taste more veggie than fruity :smile:

that's a sign of a caring girl for her man's heart and health. men must appreciate women who go through the trouble to juice for them, either with vege and fruit or the other "v" and papaya/mango/melon...... :eek: :p

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good Morning Over. :smile:

I am not into religious nor life after death stuff. Thanks but really, no thanks. :smile:

You have misunderstood. My material is not religious. In fact, I abhor religion and am a devout atheist. However, in this lifetime I feel the strong compulsion to share my insights, which I do on facebook, with my friends and family, and as well as with online personalities. I have even penned poetry about these issues in a creative writing class at YMCA (a Christian outfit yes, but the attendees were non-Christians).

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have misunderstood. My material is not religious. In fact, I abhor religion and am a devout atheist. However, in this lifetime I feel the strong compulsion to share my insights, which I do on facebook, with my friends and family, and as well as with online personalities. I have even penned poetry about these issues in a creative writing class at YMCA (a Christian outfit yes, but the attendees were non-Christians).

Hello Over, isn't atheism just another form of belief like religion? Otherwise, you won't use the word "devout".

Devout Christian, Devout Muslims, Devout Buddhist, Devout Taoist, Devout Jews, Devout Atheist, etc etc breeds extremism. The "flesh" may be different, but the "spirit" is the same.

My simple view :smile:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello Over, isn't atheism just another form of belief like religion? Otherwise, you won't use the word "devout".

Devout Christian, Devout Muslims, Devout Buddhist, Devout Taoist, Devout Jews, Devout Atheist, etc etc breeds extremism. The "flesh" may be different, but the "spirit" is the same.

My simple view :smile:

Sorry for hijacking your thread. Probably this is best discussed elsewhere. In any case, I consider myself non-religious based on a four main criteria:

(i) I don't believe in the concept of a God or Gods as currently understood by the rest of mankind. I consider that concept at the level of children's fairy tales.

(ii) My understanding of reality vastly differs from how a religious person understands reality. The concept of heaven or hell, or the wheel of karma, have no place in my system.

(iii) I believe that you form your own reality with your beliefs and your expectations, and that beyond this life is another and yet another, and that your consciousness is truly infinite and multi-dimensional. You existed before the annals of time, and you will exist long after this Earth has vanished.

(iv) My system of understanding automatically cancels out any possibility of extremism or fanaticism

P/S: My use of "devout" was in jest. The rest of my post was not. Hehehe

Last edited:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry for hijacking your thread. Probably this is best discussed elsewhere. In any case, I consider myself non-religious based on a four main criteria:

(i) I don't believe in the concept of a God or Gods as currently understood by the rest of mankind. I consider that concept at the level of children's fairy tales.

(ii) My understanding of reality vastly differs from how a religious person understands reality. The concept of heaven or hell, or the wheel of karma, have no place in my system.

(iii) I believe that you form your own reality with your beliefs and your expectations, and that beyond this life is another and yet another, and that your consciousness is truly infinite and multi-dimensional. You existed before the annals of time, and you will exist long after this Earth has vanished.

(iv) My system of understanding automatically cancels out any possibility of extremism or fanaticism

P/S: My use of "devout" was in jest. The rest of my post was not. Hehehe

No worries Over. At least you are civil unlike some Mod who behave like a brat with no sense of shame.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Witholding carnal pleasures ...time honoured offensive, or manipulation?:p

[video]http://assets2.ign.com/videos/zencoder/2015/7/31/960/b5d6c0745a5e06cf3218ef5f6d240f3e-2500000-1438351721.mp4[/video]

Just one of top 10 cruel things, women do to men

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Witholding carnal pleasures ...time honoured offensive, or manipulation?:p

[video]http://assets2.ign.com/videos/zencoder/2015/7/31/960/b5d6c0745a5e06cf3218ef5f6d240f3e-2500000-1438351721.mp4[/video]

Just one of top 10 cruel things, women do to men

Good afternoon Yin. :smile:

I disagree. I believe it's all about "fermenting" him correctly and "masticating" the best out of him in the bedroom or otherwise. :smile:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I may have "fermented" his brain leaving him concupiscent. He had been "wanting" it but I am playing "hard to get" all of New Year's eve, yesterday. I am sure his brain should be "tormentingly fermented" with lasciviousness by now :smile:.

This is the first time I am with such a aphrodisiomaniacal man. My first two boyfriends can't even reached 25% of his carnality.

Nonetheless, it is good to deprive him of his orgasmic pleasure once in a while. Besides, it makes me ecstatically supreme possessing this invisible invincibility over his whole being, "fermenting" his brain for my future desires, be it in flesh or otherwise.

I was whatsapping Sue about my newly discovered competency this morning, and she said ∼ "Don't over-ferment his brains, otherwise he will run away with a china woman" ∼ which I somewhat agree.

Sue said that instead of "fermenting", I should "masticate" him like a slow cold pressed masticating juicer to get the best and most "juice" out of him. (Coincidentally, I bought a Coway Juicepresso for him yesterday so that he will eat healthily for 2016 and beyond, haha:smile: ).

I guess at the end of today, I will probably succumb to his "want", or perhaps it is should be a "need" by now.

If I don't, he may end up as a "Su Ku Kia" and I have no desire for my man to be a "Forever Loser Kia" on New Year's Day 2016 (if I may translate this Teochew phrase literally with my half baked Teochew).

A Happy New Year to All on the 1st day of 2016. :smile:

Peasant SPG who has severe inferiority complex has to cum here everyday to display her prowess.

[video]http://www.walagata.com/w/ghisallo/VID-20151231-WA0003.mp4[/video]

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I do not even want to wish you Good Morning until I finish this piece of advice to you.

First, your conduct is clearly unbefitting as a Mod.

Second, you behave no differently from the thugs like the PAP, harassing those who do not take your view. I have read enough of this forum to understand that you may have contributed financially to keep this forum afloat. However, don't you think your conduct seriously undermine your gesture of generosity and reflects horribly on your real life personality? No? Providing financial support does not entitle you to behave like a bully.

Last but not least, my humble view, though straightforward and caustic is ∼you are abusing your position ∼ as a substantial donor and as a mod. Please do some self searching and reflection, otherwise, I am sure that you may not even recognised yourself in the future when you look at all your past threads and posts.

Good Morning.

I think in all respects you are right. I like this mod already :smile: