• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Female Ukrainian soldiers

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1646828869466.png

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
When I see all these pics, I realize something that no one in the SAF realizes or for the matter, many other armed forces. In these pics, Russians use AK-47s or their derivatives and so do Ukrainians, even the women. Do you notice anything about the AKs? They don't have a scope, nor even a picatinney rail to mount anything. Yet, these soldiers and AKs will kill you dead from 400m over iron sights!! Its a simple killing machine. Not like the SAF wayang shit with a 1.5X scope reliant on battery power in its SAR-21. The lao cheow peng kia in the 70s and 80s with AR-15 and M-16, using just iron sights are the real soldiers. If you train a soldier to shoot up to 400m, without a scope, you got something there.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I see all these pics, I realize something that no one in the SAF realizes or for the matter, many other armed forces. In these pics, Russians use AK-47s or their derivatives and so do Ukrainians, even the women. Do you notice anything about the AKs? They don't have a scope, nor even a picatinney rail to mount anything. Yet, these soldiers and AKs will kill you dead from 400m over iron sights!! Its a simple killing machine. Not like the SAF wayang shit with a 1.5X scope reliant on battery power in its SAR-21. The lao cheow peng kia in the 70s and 80s with AR-15 and M-16, using just iron sights are the real soldiers. If you train a soldier to shoot up to 400m, without a scope, you got something there.
400m is very far, may be up to 300m, because many in the SAF need prescription glasses.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

M16 is lighter and bullets are lighter too