• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Female Taxi Driver Molested by you know who

laksa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be a pretty 45-year old - enough to make a 20-year old cannot tahan

Passenger jailed for molesting female taxi driver

By Elena Chong
Sep 24, 2013

A storekeeper was jailed for four months on Tuesday for molesting a female taxi driver. Malaysian Vikneswaran Veera Muthu, 20, boarded the 45-year-old driver's taxi with a friend in Bedok on May 31 and directed her to go to MacPherson.

Along Pan-Island Expressway, he was seen moving his body towards the driver's seat, and all of a sudden, leaned forward towards the victim's seat and put his hand through the gap on the right and grabbed her breast. She shouted at him and he released his grip.

The victim then noticed that he was still leaning forward and that both his hands were near her chest area. She then informed Vikneswaran's friend, Mr Mohamed Arif Mohamed Nor, 27, who was also sitting behind, what had happened. Mr Mohamed Arif immediately pulled Vikneswaran back.

Vikneswaran apologised to the victim, who then locked the taxi doors and drove both men to the nearest police post to lodge a report. Vikneswaran, who pleaded guilty, could have been jailed for up to two years, fined, caned or received any of the combined punishments.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
better be intoxicated while committing molest....less sentence

A 20-year old Cambodian boy molested a woman at the Arena Club, when confronted, uttered these words, "'I did it. So what?" and molested another, again saying "So what? I am a foreigner."

===

June 18, 2009
Cambodian youth gets 3 mthsBy Khushwant Singh

Judge Tan said a short spell in jail would teach Chhuon (left) not to break the law again. -- ST PHOTO: AZIZ HUSSIN

CAMBODIAN CHHUON Ratana was sent here by his father to study management in 2006 but he ended up outraging the modesty of two women last May.

The 20-year-old was jailed for three months on Thursday.

District Judge Jill Tan said that granting a conditional discharge to the 20-year-old would not be appropriate as Chhuon had been belligerent and had committed the second and more serious offence in spite of being confronted by his first victim.

Noting that each woman had received $8,000 in compensation, Judge Tan said a short spell in jail would teach Chhuon not to break the law again.

His lawyer Chia Boon Teck had told the court that whatever punishment Chhuon received here, his elders in Cambodia would mete out punishment according to traditional Cambodian practices, which in this case, would include Ratana having to become a monk for six months to a year.

As such, it would be inexpedient to jail Chhuon, he said.

But Judge Tan felt that a Singapore court should punish Chhuon for his loutish behaviour.

He had pleaded guilty last month to squeezing the breasts of two women at the Arena club in Clarke Quay at 3.30am on May 11 last year.

On his way to the toilet, he approached his first victim and asked for her name while holding her shoulders. When she struggled, he grabbed her breasts. The victim sought help from her friends at the club who confronted Ratana.

He initially denied it before saying: 'I did it. So what?'. He then slipped his hand under the brassiere of a second woman and squeezed her breast.

The club bouncers soon appeared but Ratana was not cowed, telling them: 'So what? I am a foreigner.'

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
He initially denied it before saying: 'I did it. So what?'. He then slipped his hand under the brassiere of a second woman and squeezed her breast.

The club bouncers soon appeared but Ratana was not cowed, telling them: 'So what? I am a foreigner.'

Did he imagine he was Barack Obama's son?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun know why need to molest.

All wearing padded bras lah.......touch also not the real stuff.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the ah neh and his thumbi will rape her in the cab if in their mother land yeendia :biggrin:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must be big neh neh or ah neh damn desperate. KNN like that also song.

lianbeng replies: 45 years old aunty nehneh sibeh tua liap some more wearing sexy clothes showing off her bra lah! :biggrin: how can 20 years old malaysian young ahneh tahan the sight of 2 water melons swinging up n down as the taxi moves?

AktifSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bhai, this thumbi of mine should be released immediately to help solve the aging population problem. Holding hands in prison is not a viable solution. Namaste.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is damn fucked up.

I always enjoy taxi rides driven by female taxi drivers. If there are less females cabbies on the road due to such incidents, I will hold the molester responsible.

I hope that fucking criminal gets the maximum penalty. KNNBCCB!