• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Female SCDF officer recounts terrifying encounter with Little India mob

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
scdf.jpg

Lieutenant Tiffany Neo, 24, led the team of nine officers from the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) that extricated the body of Indian national Sakthivel Kumaravelu from underneath a bus and carried him to an ambulance.

As the mob grew more aggressive, they returned to the bus to rescue its driver and his assistant, aided by police officers with shields.

According to a report in The Straits Times, her story was one of the first-hand accounts Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong heard at a breakfast meeting that was attended by the Home Team first responders.

Lt Neo recalled: “(The crowd) kept coming forward and we were shoved. We had to push them back. Some of them even came forward and hit us with their hands. “There were one or two instances when one of the crowd members came forward to help to push the crowd back as well, but he also got pushed back into the crowd in the confusion.”

While most of the officers suffered bruises and scrapes, one of her men, Corporal (NS) Mohammad Mahadhir Rosechan, 22, injured his left ribcage and right knee. Paramedic Nor Aisyah and her crew had a narrow escape as rioters set fire to their ambulance.

The 27-year-old recounted that as the mob turned violent, they received orders to reverse the ambulance and leave. But someone shattered its windscreen and the driver had cuts on his face.

Staff Sergeant Nor Aisyah was also hurt by a concrete slab that flew through a window. She and her crew moved to the vehicle’s rear for safety and also called out to four policemen to seek shelter in their ambulance. Then, someone tried to snatch the keys of their ambulance.

She said: “One of my medics tried to fend him off. My driver managed to talk to one of the rioters, asking why are they throwing things at us, we are here to help. They just told us to get out because they want to burn (the ambulance).”

It was a dangerous situation as there were highly flammable oxygen tanks in the ambulance.As they hatched a plan to escape, she began to panic. One of the policemen “just grabbed my shoulders and said ‘Listen, you must be strong and we have to rally’”.

Yesterday was her first day back in the area. There was a lingering fear, she admitted, but believed it would be overcome with time.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why they never interview the 'maximum restraint' police officers who fled in surrender?
I want to see their heroic faces too....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tiffany Neo could have quelled the Ah Neh riot with her face.

Helen's face could launch a thousand ships, Tiffany Neo's face could have pacified a thousand Ah Nehs.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
now PAP supporters shall thank sinkie for being kind and smooth and please dont keep bullying sinkies ok.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bet in the near future one of these clowns will write a book about the riot, giving his/her insights about the incident, sharing the experience and the lessons to be learnt from it. :rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
One of the policemen “just grabbed my shoulders and said ‘Listen, you must be strong and we have to rally’”.

Is "rally" the SPF codeword for "run for your fucking life?" And I don't believe the policeman was so eloquent as to say all that. He probably said "you guys stay here at all cost, and I will run out the back to get help"

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Em...just wondering if these officers were made to identify any of the rioters?

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiffany Neo could have quelled the Ah Neh riot with her face.

Helen's face could launch a thousand ships, Tiffany Neo's face could have pacified a thousand Ah Nehs.

Which one is Tiffany? The centre one or the right one? The right one ok lah!!

Last edited:

turbulent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where got Lieutenant Tiffany? I only saw one female SSgt in the photo. The other two are clearly male officers.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the policemen “just grabbed my shoulders and said ‘Listen, you must be strong and we have to rally’”.

Is "rally" the SPF codeword for "run for your fucking life?" And I don't believe the policeman was so eloquent as to say all that. He probably said "you guys stay here at all cost, and I will run out the back to get help"

the policemen very very probably said 'listen, you strong? We have to lari '

in their panic its normal to hear wrong....

kannina rally... election time already issit?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the policemen very very probably said 'listen, you strong? We have to lari '

in their panic its normal to hear wrong....

kannina rally... election time already issit?

Lol! Really kns lie also cannot lie probably....
How many sinkies....and a chow mata at that....use the word 'rally'?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought they are suppose to recount what had happened to the C.O.I.??? what is the bloody use, of Tiffany or whoever is telling the world..that, they ah nehs could have mass raped them??

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
As they hatched a plan to escape, she began to panic.

The fucking shit times make it sound so bloody heroic. Hatch simi lan minkia plan to escape? Was there any other fast exit out of the ambulance other than to open the back door of the ambulance? This kind of plan must hatch also? Were they planning to escape by some other means like cutting a hole in the bottom of the ambulance floor? Were they planning to send one runner out as decoy first, than the rest escaped? So the Lt admitted she was starting to panic and than one nameless policeman in the ambulance grabbed her shoulders and calm her down with a few choice words? This kind of demonstrated lack of leadership can also be applauded by Gay Loong, meh? Next AWARE will file lawsuit on her behalf because she was sexually harass by the man putting his hand on her shoulder. Geez. Fucking SHit Times.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lt Neo recalled: “(The crowd) kept coming forward and we were shoved. We had to push them back. Some of them even came forward and hit us with their hands. “There were one or two instances when one of the crowd members came forward to help to push the crowd back as well, but he also got pushed back into the crowd in the confusion.”

This sounds like a primary school kid recounting her days of being bullied

andrewteo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe kanna punch in the face during a riot but confirmed no ah neh would want to rape her regardless how drunk.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lt Neo has a face that is able to sober up a dead drunk Ah Neh in quick time..

Last edited: