• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Female MMA fighter beats up man who allegedly exposed himself to her on the beach

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Female MMA fighter beats up man who allegedly exposed himself to her on the beach

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/female-mma-fighter-attacks-man-allegedly-exposed-beach-135727447.html

405b51ac458dadeec714a770c4a7c176

MMA fighter Joyce Vieira has been pictured attacking a man after he allegedly exposed himself while she was taking part in a photo shoot.

Vieira was posing for photos in swimwear when she claims the man performed a sex act on himself.

Unfortunately for the man, he probably didn’t realize that Vieira is an amateur MMA fighter — and boy, did she dish out some brutal punishment.

Photos posted to Twitter show Vieira attacking the man in a rage, showing off her MMA skills.

“When I looked over there he had his shorts down and was standing on a path where people pass all the time, including children,” she said.

Vieira reported the man to police and he was subsequently arrested for committing an “obscene act,” although he claims he was simply urinating.

“We feel powerless,” Vieira said after the man was released.

“It’s very strange because he’s going to be in the same city as me, and who knows, he might be in the same places. That’s why I have received an innumerable number of messages from women saying that (in similar situations) they didn’t file a report, because they know the suspects would end up being released. I think the punishment for these cases should be more severe.

Visitors' comments :

41910445412_9fefdb_192sq.jpg
J19 hours ago
Guy: I was standing there, taking a leak, and all of the sudden...

ReplyReplies (59)
  • M
    27264247369_7ecc04_192sq.jpg

Matt20 hours ago
    Was she arrested? Swap the genders and imagine the story.

ReplyReplies (43)
  • D
    29332391609_1e44be_o.jpg

D18 hours ago
    Here is the deal. He may have or he may not have exposed himself. There is no evidence. However there is evidence of her striking him. Always best to call the police let them investigate. For now he will claim he was simply an admirer and was attacked for no reason and he will present the photo as evidence.

ReplyReplies (24)
  • c
    38837667963_e298b8_o.jpg

chris21 hours ago
    let me start by saying I obviously am not siding with the man, who exposed himself (if that is in fact what he was doing), especially in a public place, but if I were to beat up someone, I would 100% be arrested, so not sure why she gets a free pass? I guess that's just part of the "me too" movement huh? Also, what does she expect? That he will be held without bond, and subsequently sentenced to life in prison? I mean of course he is going to be back in the area upon release. Duh.

ReplyReplies (234)
  • b
    38837666853_664cf2_o.jpg

bigkev21 hours ago
    yeah I wonder why she wasn't arrested for assault and battery you can't just attack people like that because you don't like their behavior. If it's in self-defense that's different but this clearly was not

ReplyReplies (105)