• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Fellow Singaporeans, let's praise the great work Kirsten had been doing!

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20190517_112316.jpg

Award winning writer

Screenshot_20190709_233615.jpg

Friends with famous activists

Screenshot_20190709_233202.jpg

Pink Dot Supporter

Screenshot_20190709_233505.jpg

Supporter of same sex marriage

Screenshot_20190709_233303.jpg

Fashion icon
Screenshot_20190709_233649.jpg

Easily stands out from the crowd
Screenshot_20190709_233234.jpg

And ultimate cat lover.

JiuHuKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop flooding the forum with pictures of your ugly fuck obese retarded looking angmoh cock sucking Wife and her CAG friends you piece of Ang moh shit!

Tongkatali

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only great work your fat cunt Wife Kirsten han has been doing is eating 5 meals a day excluding supper. I bet her upper arms are now bigger than your European thighs.

nangkhammei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calum, please Pray tell where is the great work by Kirsten han as other than going around enjoying herself and stirring shit, I can’t see any from your post.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop flooding the forum with pictures of your ugly fuck obese retarded looking angmoh cock sucking Wife and her CAG friends you piece of Ang moh shit!
Hey bro Malaysian, stop being jealous. You are the stalker who kept insisting on knowing her address.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only great work your fat cunt Wife Kirsten han has been doing is eating 5 meals a day excluding supper. I bet her upper arms are now bigger than your European thighs.
Hey Tongkatali bro, Kirsten only eats 3 meals but she does bathe as much as 5 times a day when the weather is hot

JiuHuKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bro Malaysian, stop being jealous. You are the stalker who kept insisting on knowing her address.

Why would I want to stalk a angmo loser and a fat SPG shit stirrer? Since You like to talk shit about Malaysian I am merely asking you for your address so that you can talk shit into my face instead of hiding behind your keyboard paid for by your angmo cock sucking fat Wife.