• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fellow Chinese pse eat more shark fins, as Chow Ang Moh are willingly feeding themselves to sharks Why Worry?! Eat! Yum! Video!

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
World will never run out of sharks when we feed them with Ang Moh fresh and Ang Mohs are happy about it, so lets do it. Open shark fin farms and restaurants and GET THE ANG MOHS into the Jaws! Wait No More! Yum! Yum!

http://www.asiaone.com/world/instagram-model-gets-bitten-dragged-underwater-while-posing-sharks

Instagram model gets bitten, dragged underwater while posing with sharks

PHOTO: Instagram/Katarina Zarutskie

Lam Min Lee

AsiaOne

Jul 13, 2018

Facebook Twitter Google+ Email

Swimming with sharks - sounds like the perfect photo opportunity for Instagram.
So Katarina Zarutskie, a lifestyle blogger who was vacationing at the Bahamas with her boyfriend, waded into the crystal clear waters to join a shiver of nurse sharks.

As she floated on her back, one of them sank its teeth into her arm and dragged her underwater, CNN reported.

Zarutskie struggled and managed to free herself from its grip, cover her bleeding wrist, and rush out of the water.

All this was caught on camera by her boyfriend's father.
The 19-year-old undergrad escaped with fragments of shark teeth in a wound that will leave a nasty scar.
19-Year-Old Instagram Model Attacked by Shark in the Bahamas

Keeping her cool prevented the encounter from turning deadly.
"I think if someone was screaming and flailing around it definitely could have changed the situation," said Zarutskie, who grew up doing water sports in California.
She told the BBC: "From my previous knowledge from surfing and scuba diving, I know nurse sharks are usually very safe."
"I've seen countless photos of people with them on Instagram."
on Twitter

However docile, nurse sharks will defend themselves with those chompers if disturbed.
The slow-moving creatures found in warm, shallow waters can grow up to 4.3m long and have strong jaws filled with thousands of tiny saw-like teeth, according to the National Geographic.
After her story was featured by US media, the teen was harassed by online trolls who called her a "stupid blonde Instagram model."
"I've definitely received a lot of rude and hateful comments from people that were saying ridiculous things."
And while most people would shy away from sharks once bitten, she said: "I'm not afraid of the ocean and if anything I respect and love it more."
"If you do swim with them - if you have the opportunity - you do have to take in consideration the risks."
After all, you only live (and die) once.
[email protected]

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I insist the sharks should rip off her Neh Nehs or CB!

Then that bowl of shark fin will taste extra better! I will pay 5X price to get that bowl!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wasteful to throw away a whole shark just to get its fins. Shark meat can be marinated and barbecued.

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wasteful to throw away a whole shark just to get its fins. Shark meat can be marinated and barbecued.

If I were to run shark fin farm I will have the carcass of sharks cut up and fed to other sharks, and the net output of the farm will only be fins.

Good enough? And when I get whole of billions of Ang Mohs, I will also feed sharks.