• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

feel a bit sad...

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
better don't teach me bad things. later she got secretly install hidden CCTV in her room then i kana sabo by u
1707120323760.jpeg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no worries. she will cum back with more cash and loads of cum in her vagina and uterus. and way more sexperience. may be 69 fucks.

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sound to me you are fucking jealous. Suggest you go to toilet and 打飞机to release the tension. LOL.

Lol. That's such a low SES way to put it. It will sound better if you bend down and let your favorite Ramesh screw you in the arse.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
i miss disturbing her lah, not more than that
many people are like you.

In their heart, they like someone for decades but never confessed or realized it. Can be many reasons, maybe the gal smarter in studies or the gal richer, the gal very pretty, bad-tempered or lesbian............... In the end, both parties fucked and married other partners, except each other.

Until old old wrinkled riao then confess to each other and fuck.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
many people are like you.

In their heart, they like someone for decades but never confessed or realized it. Can be many reasons, maybe the gal smarter in studies or the gal richer, the gal very pretty, bad-tempered or lesbian............... In the end, both parties fucked and married other partners, except each other.

Until old old wrinkled riao then confess to each other and fuck.
If both parties just fuck, no need to meet parents and relatives. No need to reveal resume to parents and relatives. No external pressure.

No need to save money for wedding, buy house etc.

For a girl, if the guy is not established in his career and cannot show her parents and relatives, but he has a big cock, can keep him as "housemate" :biggrin:

The term "housemate" sounds very innocent. If you say "cohabitation", then very dirty word leh. :biggrin:

Last edited: