• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Father surprised SGH making money from dead daughter's organs

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Removing a dead person's organs costs money. I hope the family of the dead girl is billed for this costs. Why should the State be burdened?

Cremating the body cost money too or burying...must as well pay for that & save the state costs of removing the organs, have you had yours removed yet?..psst! the ones, below...ha ha ha ha

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cremating the body cost money too or burying...must as well pay for that & save the state costs of removing the organs, have you had yours removed yet?..psst! the ones, below...ha ha ha ha

I'm okay with donating my organs to society if I kick the bucket. On the Day of Resurrection, if I need new organs, God will provide.

Kudos to all regardless of religion who are willing to donate their organs to any suitable donors regardless of religion or race.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm okay with donating my organs to society if I kick the bucket. On the Day of Resurrection, if I need new organs, God will provide.

Kudos to all regardless of religion who are willing to donate their organs to any suitable donors regardless of religion or race.

You missed the point by a mile or should we say...Km these days. You will not need organs for you will be in spirit on the day of resurrection...your organs may be too old or used or...to be accepted for donations...don't think MOH would want any of my 'used parts'. They want young fresh ones like 'fresh ripe fruits from the trees', yours & mine...is a no go!..must as well, spread it for fertiliser as ashes.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• 2017-12-27 09.50.12.png
    2017-12-27 09.50.12.png
    716.5 KB · Views: 171

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truth of the matter is why people are soo afraid of death? I mean if major organ failure, than go lor,,,why waste soo much time and resources to go for transplant which have no guarantee of success, put up with physical and mental torture to 'recover' and live the rest of one's life as an invalid? Be a financial burden on the family and enrich medical corporations? Death is part of life, deal with it....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
did any necrophiliac organ harvester pervert probe her reproductive organs while her body is on the operating table? that's adding insult to injury, oops tragedy.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The truth of the matter is why people are soo afraid of death? I mean if major organ failure, than go lor,,,why waste soo much time and resources to go for transplant which have no guarantee of success, put up with physical and mental torture to 'recover' and live the rest of one's life as an invalid? Be a financial burden on the family and enrich medical corporations? Death is part of life, deal with it....

We are not talking about fear of death here, but "LEEgalised organ snatcher" so to speak....is it free, or free to take, that is the question?

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are not talking about fear of death here, but "LEEgalised organ snatcher" so to speak....is it free, or free to take, that is the question?
The truth of the matter is, If got no demand than the supply is useless right? So if all these kia see people with organ failure give the middle finger to these medical corporations, than there will be no demand for these organs, and all these soo called surgeons and medical corporations can eat grass...but all in all, HOTA can opt out,,if not happy than opt out lor,cut the supply and,,teach these dying singkies a lesson to accept life and accept fate and not be a burden to society and their families

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is "part time model singing in a karaoke lounge" euphemism for hooker?

Volunteer doing gardening not in the garden of Eden, but at the Istana is another "euphemism for prostituting oneself" in other words a hooker!?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Removing a dead person's organs costs money. I hope the family of the dead girl is billed for this costs. Why should the State be burdened?

Since there is no transparency in the process of selecting the recipient of the organs, many suspect that there is a profit motive behind the process.

If the poor are the recipient of these organs then why have I never heard of a poor person receiving a transplant?

I have heard of Doctors charging millions for treatment e.g. Dr. Susan Lim. The insurance premiums in Spore are going up because of all these abuses by the Doctors in Spore. So I suspect many are making $$$ from these transplants.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since there is no transparency in the process of selecting the recipient of the organs, many suspect that there is a profit motive behind the process.

If the poor are the recipient of these organs then why have I never heard of a poor person receiving a transplant?

I have heard of Doctors charging millions for treatment e.g. Dr. Susan Lim. The insurance premiums in Spore are going up because of all these abuses by the Doctors in Spore. So I suspect many are making $$$ from these transplants.

is there an Independent body, really INDEPENDENT, to vet, those on the list , who need to have an organ transplant urgently? Where the recipients is based on...."regardless of race, language or religion or, how deep the wallet is'?...oops!, sorry about the wallet, a freudian slip!. Will the recipient of the donated organs, be paying $8 like the previous minister of health?

The point is, how fair is it based...it is a compulsory 'steal' your organs through HOTA..is it "free" to receive? or will we need to be Singaporeans to be privileged ( like N.S.) to give & receive?

Maximuz

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good point.

I have no factual evidence but I hear of people dying all the time in public hospitals, while those in private ones are kept alive for as long as possible. The monetary incentive is pretty clear if you look at the public/private divide.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not write to SDP's Prof Paul Tambyah or better still see him in person. Ask him if there is queue, what is the basis for jumping queue?

The media has no time for poor people. If it was a mediacorp celebrity, they will write like there is no tomorrow. Thats life.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
is there an Independent body, really INDEPENDENT, to vet, those on the list , who need to have an organ transplant urgently? Where the recipients is based on...."regardless of race, language or religion or, how deep the wallet is'?...oops!, sorry about the wallet, a freudian slip!. Will the recipient of the donated organs, be paying $8 like the previous minister of health?

The point is, how fair is it based...it is a compulsory 'steal' your organs through HOTA..is it "free" to receive? or will we need to be Singaporeans to be privileged ( like N.S.) to give & receive?

The people on the lists should be the most deserving; young and otherwise healthy, wealthy, middle aged parents with good earning potential, PAP cadres, grassroots volunteers

Why should other people be allowed to leech and jump queue?

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is another point. Remember the blood donation drive? Donate for free n charge the recipient 500 per bag...now I think more than 500 bucks oreadi

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
for this, you have to ask Tycoon Tang Wee Sung :

(Reuters) - Singapore retail tycoon Tang Wee Sung was Wednesday jailed for two hours and fined S$17,000 ($11,850) for lying to get approval for a kidney transplant and for organ trading, the Straits Times newspaper said. He had been sentenced to jail for a day, but was set free by the end of the business day, the paper said Thursday
The people on the lists should be the most deserving; young and otherwise healthy, wealthy, middle aged parents with good earning potential, PAP cadres, grassroots volunteers

Why should other people be allowed to leech and jump queue?