• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fat gal is the first Sinkie gymnast to qualify for the 2012 Olympics

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To all you tossers putting her down, she is NOT fat but has a muscular frame for a female gymnast. Muscle mass is heavier than fat.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't Do Gymnast If Yer Wanna Grow Tall

Why are gymnasts short?

Why is it that generally gymnasts are shorter than the average person (especially the female gymnasts)? Do they just happen to be shorter? Or does something about gymnastics make them shorter?

I always thought that with all that flipping in the air they would stretch out...

Thanks!

Its not that gymnasts are short, its that short people are better at doing gymnastics.

did you know that working out before your finished growing will stunt your growth?

most gymnists start when they are young. and end up stunting their growth.

niwdee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys are pathetic.
If any one does well for singapore, first comment will be FT this, foreign parents lar.
If proven to be true blue, will comment old lar, CMI lar, kelong etc.

Aren't you not proud we have a representative in Olympics?

No matter how badly they fare, we should be proud we are representaed in Olympics.

The Jamaican bobsled team, while not winning medals, won the hearts and friends
and made into a movie. Now i don't see Jamaicans getting embarrassed by that.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Look at those muscles!

pic9.jpg

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Female gymnasts in Olympics are normally very young. At 22, she'll be the grandmother of the lot. Anyway, good luck to her at London.

Cheers!

hi there

1. bro, bingo!
2. not to rain on her parade being the 1st true-blue sheep competing in the olympics gym.
3. 22 is some pretty advanced age for most gymnasts especially gals!

kemana

Alfrescian
Loyal
patriotism is stupid, nationalism is even worse. But i dun really care anyway, its not like she will make a splash in the OG. 22 is considerd middle aged already in this sport. I suppose this may make xenophobes here feel good though so hooray, lol.