• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Fat Fuck Towkay Jailed 8.5 Years For Killing Loser Son in Law! Sentence Too Heavy!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1600671556973.png

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
With time served and remission for good conduct, maybe he will be out in 1 years.
Justice served in my opinion.
My respects to the old man. I would do the same if someone does that to my daughter.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey.. Haro, that useless son-in-law not cheena lah.
Don't even read the news properly n jumped to conclusion.
Bodoh m&d brain!
Haro you!

On paper, Mr Tuppani appeared to be the model employee.

787x788x17361760_1508086102549676_2350939908894181585_n.jpg.pagespeed.ic.0hrOHKk4dC.webp

Source: Facebook profile of Spencer Tuppani

Born to an Indian father and Chinese mother
, he was appointed the CEO and director of transport solutions company Air Sea Consolidator (ASC) at the tender age of 24. His father-in-law later acquired ASC in 2006 and renamed it to TNS Ocean Lines before integrating its operations with his parent company, TNS Group Holdings — a company that Tan established in 1975.

The worst combination.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haro you!

787x788x17361760_1508086102549676_2350939908894181585_n.jpg.pagespeed.ic.0hrOHKk4dC.webp

Born to an Indian father and Chinese mother, he was appointed the CEO and director of transport solutions company Air Sea Consolidator (ASC) at the tender age of 24. His father-in-law later acquired ASC in 2006 and renamed it to TNS Ocean Lines before integrating its operations with his parent company, TNS Group Holdings — a company that Tan established in 1975.

The worst combination.

Indeed. If you want to make Chindians, at least let it be Chinese father and Indian mother.

valleycat

Alfrescian
Loyal
he did it for his daughter
a good father

Respect for him at this old age he can still summon his courage to protect his daughter and grand children‘s future . This kind of son-in-law deserves such an ending for being dishonest and ungrateful . Wish Mr. TNS will be out of jail soon to be united with his loved ones.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haro you!

Born to an Indian father and Chinese mother, he was appointed the CEO and director of transport solutions company Air Sea Consolidator (ASC) at the tender age of 24. His father-in-law later acquired ASC in 2006 and renamed it to TNS Ocean Lines before integrating its operations with his parent company, TNS Group Holdings — a company that Tan established in 1975.

The worst combination.
Haro, which kindergarten u study? Tuppani is cheena ah?
m&d brain forever is m&d brain!
Indian n cheena combined become more like m&d actually!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He will be out in 7 years time after deducting public holidays. He probably felt it was worth it killing his half breed Keling son in law.

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
He will be out in 7 years time after deducting public holidays. He probably felt it was worth it killing his half breed Keling son in law.
you forgot to count home detention. It is definitely good for him to slaughter this guy

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you forgot to count home detention. It is definitely good for him to slaughter this guy
I feel for him for having an ungrateful bastard half breed Keling as a son in law. My late Ah Kong before he up lorry once told my dad , when it comes to money, never ever trust a Keling.