• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fat blogger Kirsten han joining SPP or PSP for GE? If she enters parliament all gays will be allowed to fuck backside in public

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
224F3D4C-5A38-408E-A35F-F9DA28BA2793.jpeg
A968F47A-BB07-45CA-A828-A8697A91345A.jpeg

Meerebus

Alfrescian
Loyal
is bui cheebye Kirsten han going to form a ‘dream team’ with his Chao ah gua friends Jolovan, terry Xu and Roy? Her Ang mo Husband can be the minority in the team :biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. An Ang Mo that wear skirts, i am finally able to connect the dots.

View attachment 53510

From the article, it stated the rules for Kirsten’s husband to bring her into uk to stay. What kind of white trash Husband doesn’t earn a pathetic £18,600 ($26,700) a year?!

From article:
There’s so much that’s taken for granted,” Han said on the phone from Singapore where they are currently living. “Everyone said, ‘Just get married and everything will be solved’. It came as a bit of a shock when we realised that was not the case.”

It was the British government’s new incomes rules — introduced in 2012 with the aim of weeding out what officials said were “sham” marriages — that made it impossible for the couple to settle in the UK. The regulations require the British citizen, who has to act as a sponsor for their non-EU spouse, to have an income of £18,600 ($26,700) a year, or savings of £60,000 ($86,000) more if they have children. The rule has been blamed for creating a swathe of families who can be together only on Skype and sending some citizens into exile.
Why do I have to try so hard to have my husband live with me in my country?​
Han and Stuart decided to go to Singapore, where spouses are usually issued a one-year visit pass that allows them to work, because they felt it gave them a chance to be together, but even that hasn’t proved as straightforward as the couple had hoped.
“It wears you down,” Han said. “Why do I have to try so hard to have my husband live with me in my country?”

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know what is tcb thinking. There are certain politicians and activists he should steer clear even if it for occasion like cny celebration.

Don't be the dumb one who helps raise their profile at the expense of his own reputation. It never going to be win win for him.

I doubt that they are going to win a single seat constituency :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry guys, she's taken.

I feel more sorry for that ang moh bloke. Scraping the bottom of the barrel. Hopefully that so-called 'personality' more than makes up for the deficiency in the looks department.

ChristoJacb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yin Nah Deh! Go join my desi gals run around trees to lose the kilos while I sing a tamil love song for u piggy