• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fat auntie complain she only lost 1 kilo after spending $40k at slimming center

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I say the upcoming con job to last the next 25~30 years is hair care.

I had been talking to quite a lot of people regarding hair loss and the comments had been quite uniform. All pointed to the chemicals that is being used to treat our water. What do you guys think?

Someone recommended me to use pure almond oil. I'll give it a try for a month to see the result.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no short cut to be SLIM!! you need to watch your diet, Sinkies eat like glutton, and expect Slimming Centre to bull
shit her into slimming, they are only after your money!!

EXCERCISE is the only way to slimming, if you are lazy and fat, eat more than you can consume,
than forever going into slimming centre will never never slim you down!

To be Slim:
Excercise jogging bad for knees in the long run!

Cycling is best but not every one has got the guts to be on the road, 300km/wk will slim u down!
its dangerous according to your grandma~ but cycling can be safe too if you know how.

Now that PCN has got long route you can enjoy the scenery and excercise
with the Famous Brompton PCN bike!

Swimming is best too but it will build a layer of fat around your body, unless you can
swim many laps vigorously, free style 30 laps 3 times a week, it will slim u down!

Cheers

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no short cut to be SLIM!! you need to watch your diet, Sinkies eat like glutton, and expect Slimming Centre to bull
shit her into slimming, they are only after your money!!

EXCERCISE is the only way to slimming, if you are lazy and fat, eat more than you can consume,
than forever going into slimming centre will never never slim you down!

To be Slim:
Excercise jogging bad for knees in the long run!

Cycling is best but not every one has got the guts to be on the road, 300km/wk will slim u down!
its dangerous according to your grandma~ but cycling can be safe too if you know how.

Now that PCN has got long route you can enjoy the scenery and excercise
with the Famous Brompton PCN bike!

Swimming is best too but it will build a layer of fat around your body, unless you can
swim many laps vigorously, free style 30 laps 3 times a week, it will slim u down!

Cheers

You sound like someone from the Gay Bikers Club.
Run, bike, swim are all good exercises you twit.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had been talking to quite a lot of people regarding hair loss and the comments had been quite uniform. All pointed to the chemicals that is being used to treat our water. What do you guys think?

Someone recommended me to use pure almond oil. I'll give it a try for a month to see the result.

How many sinkies who use sinkie water to wash their hair are bald? Why are sinkies so dumb ah? :(

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That Fat auntie should go for long walks few times a week..

Walking is one of the easiest cheapest ways to lose weight..

But at the end of the day it all depends on her.. Can see that she's fucking lazy and just wants the fastest and easiest way to shed that piggy fat off her waist..

In the end she kena conned big time.. Serves her right..

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
That Fat auntie should go for long walks few times a week..

Walking is one of the easiest cheapest ways to lose weight..

But at the end of the day it all depends on her.. Can see that she's fucking lazy and just wants the fastest and easiest way to shed that piggy fat off her waist..

In the end she kena conned big time.. Serves her right..

Hazard a guess on whom she voted for in the last GE? :biggrin:

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How many sinkies who use sinkie water to wash their hair are bald? Why are sinkies so dumb ah? :(

Drink, not bath, you dodo. Another good advice to keep your hair is to use cold water to wash it. I used to lose quite a fair bit when I used hot water to shower. Every time I do that, the hair will drop quite significantly. Then someone told me to try cold water and the situation becomes much better. I'm still losing hair, but at a slower pace.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drink, not bath, you dodo. Another good advice to keep your hair is to use cold water to wash it. I used to lose quite a fair bit when I used hot water to shower. Every time I do that, the hair will drop quite significantly. Then someone told me to try cold water and the situation becomes much better. I'm still losing hair, but at a slower pace.

So much for the world class education system. :rolleyes:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At this age, I recommend fat auntie to give up slimming and try the Zha Bor HFJ. Got many muscle boys to choose from. All from PRC, LOS, Pinoys. Heard now also got Vietnames handsome boys.

If still don't know, can come Pattaya. I can give good advice (at a fee). :smile:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At this age, I recommend fat auntie to give up slimming and try the Zha Bor HFJ. Got many muscle boys to choose from. All from PRC, LOS, Pinoys. Heard now also got Vietnames handsome boys.

Aka "duck joints" or 'ark tios'. Used to have quite a number in S'pore but many failed. Quite a niche market. Supply far exceeded demand.