• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Fat actress Rui En scream at cockroach for 1 minute

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
8 Days
Scene & Heard
search-svg-data.svg

What Made Rui En Scream So Loud That She Gave Elvin Ng “Panic Attacks”?
  • kendra-tan.jpg
BY KENDRA TAN
19 SEP 2019 22:15
UPDATED 19 SEP 2019 23:20
She screamed for one minute straight.

SHARE TWEET SEND

What happens when you see a cockroach? Scream and scramble for higher ground? Well, that’s exactly what Rui En did earlier today (Sep 19) on the set of Ch 8 drama Old Is Gold.

Thanks to Elvin Ng, we now have a video of the star freaking out over the insect and we're planning to watch it over and over again.

• 1/4

1/4
    Fright night
    “Ew! Live cockroach eating a dead cockroach! Erm, but really, we were all more scared by [Rui En’s] screaming than the cockroaches! The cockroaches would be scared by her too! Ok, Enough, cut cut cut, Rui En, can you please get off that chair already?” Elvin wrote in his caption. He also included the hashtag #dramaqueen.

• 2/4

2/4
    Chill, man!
    The video opens with a terrified looking Rui En standing on a chair in the living room because she was trying to avoid a cockroach crawling around in the kitchen. Her blood-curdling screams were met with Elvin’s exasperated cries of “What’s up with you?”

• 3/4

3/4
    Chen Liping got curious
    The rest of the one-minute clip, which has gotten over 71K views, was chaotic to say the least. It didn’t help that Chen Liping saw this as an opportunity to further scare the horrified Rui En by throwing random things at her. And even when a fearless crew member stepped in to try and catch the bug didn't seem to make Rui En any less hysterical. Okay, maybe that's 'cos the cockroach got away.

• 4/4

4/4
    Somebody call an exterminator!
    "Someone save me!” shrieked Rui En. When she heard that the cockroach had disappeared, she immediately begged for someone to “check the toilet”.
    “Haha... I think the cockroach is scared of her…” wrote an amused fan. “Imagine if it’s a flying cockroach,” wrote another. In response to all the comments, Elvin wrote: “Her screaming is causing me panic attacks!”
    Let's just say that if we were deathly afraid of cockroaches, we would totally be behaving like Rui En too.

Check out Elvin's video here.
RELATED STORIES
SHARE TWEET SEND

Love what you are reading and want more?

By clicking Sign Up, I consent to Terms & Conditions
VIEW NEXT
https://www.8days.sg/sceneandheard/...-e-she-will-be-the-last-woman-that-i-11921760
CELEBRITIES
Daniel Ong Says Of His Fiancée:...
https://www.8days.sg/sceneandheard/...-l-i-f-5-made-pierre-png-realise-how-11913194
CELEBRITIES
Playing A Policeman In C.L.I.F. 5...
https://www.8days.sg/sceneandheard/...year-old-daughter-is-independent-and-11894836
CELEBRITIES
Constance Song Says Her...
https://www.8days.sg/sceneandheard/...e-a-youtuber-so-why-hasn-t-dad-shown-11869426
CELEBRITIES
Jeff Wang’s Son “Wants To Be A...
RECOMMENDED

Los Angeles County resident dies of lung illness, fifth US death possibly tied to vaping

CNA

Giant construction project takes shape in remote North Korea

CNA

Aaron Carter is giving up his assault rifles

TOGGLE

Talinda Bennington engaged

TOGGLE
1568967334209.gif

Newsletter
By clicking Sign Up, I consent to the Terms & Conditions

© Mediacorp / 8 Days.All rights reserved.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
attention whore, aint this bitch drunk driving knocking down motorbikes ? and the nerve to unleashed , "do you know who I am?"

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
She has Become another fatty Bom Bom Sinkie bitch.

The kind who think they are Chio, cute, smart and independent, CB made of gold super demanding.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She has Become another fatty Bom Bom Sinkie bitch.

The kind who think they are Chio, cute, smart and independent, CB made of gold super demanding.

The kind who causes their Sinkie husbands to have sex with other women, especially during high key reservist training. :biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The kind who causes their Sinkie husbands to have sex with other women, especially during high key reservist training. :biggrin:

My camp mate prepared and sent saf 100 to ownself. Then go Thailand during that period. Or ict only 10 days but tell wife is 15/18 days. And off he go after outpro.

jw5

Loyal
Should be low key, every evening can book out, even during the day is senang can go for long "lunch". High key most likely have to go to the field, cannot book out everyday, during the day must LPPL stay in the camp. :biggrin: