• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 'Fast & Furious' Sinkie SYT Mercy Loves Porche Macan S Because She Is Always Late! So Need Car With Greater Power!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1.jpg

Ms Mercy Goh has a big appetite for power and speed.

The 28-year-old boutique manager likes her cars fast and furious - starting with a Mercedes- Benz SLK roadster that her father bought her when she got her driver's licence in 2006 and then a Toyota Supra sports coupe during her university days in Melbourne.

After her return to Singapore, her dad, a retired managing director of an electronics manufacturing firm, bought her a racy BMW M3. Her current ride is a Porsche Macan S.

The BMW M3 was Ms Goh's daily drive when she was a public relations executive at Munich Automobiles, dealer for BMW M cars. Back then, she was a regular at track events and often went on night drives with fellow M3 enthusiasts, many of whom were customers who became her friends.

Apart from cars, her other love is luxury accessories. Her favourite brands include Hermes, Chanel, Valentino and Yves Saint Laurent. She confesses that she has more luxury handbags and shoes than she can count. "I feel naked and incomplete without my accessories," she says.

In March last year, the bachelorette joined luxury online retailer Reebonz.com. A month into her new job, her office was relocated from Tai Seng to Raffles Place.

Limited parking space and downtown traffic forced her to give up driving her M3 to work. She takes a taxi or the train instead.

As no one in the family wanted to drive the 420bhp racer, she sold it and bought the Porsche crossover.

"Even though my parents and my brother have their own cars, the Macan S is a car which the whole family, including my mum, can drive," she says.

Asked why she picked the Macan S and not the entry-level Macan, she replies with a laugh: "I am always late, so a more powerful car can get me to my destination faster."

But she adds quickly and more seriously: "We must be responsible and not abuse what our parents have given us because they can just as easily take it away."

When she was younger, she would modify her cars (and sometimes even her father's cars) more extensively, but she has since toned down.

"I have learnt to appreciate the car as it is," she says, adding that some past modifications also resulted in electrical problems.

For the Macan S, she restricted herself to cosmetic changes, such as respraying the brake callipers and the "Porsche" nameplate pink - her favourite colour.

The Macan S has a suitable blend of sportiness and practicality. Ms Goh says it has plenty of room for groceries as well as her dog.

And to get more out of the car, she plans to sign up for advanced driving courses which Porsche conducts, including for winter driving.

While it would not come as a total surprise if she were to trade in this premium ride for another soon, she says with a grin: "Unfortunately, I can change the handbag that I carry every day, but I cannot change the car that I drive every day."

https://www.straitstimes.com/lifest...-goh-loves-her-pradas-as-much-as-her-porsches

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
See, if she is a tan she would be driving a suzuki n no need to report for work

And to think I was planning to buy only an Audi for my daughter when she gets her driving license. We can't afford to appear poorer than Mercy's family. I will get her a BMW M3 instead.

ynk2252

Alfrescian
Loyal
And to think I was planning to buy only an Audi for my daughter when she gets her driving license. We can't afford to appear poorer than Mercy's family. I will get her a BMW M3 instead.
On your salary scale? Are you serious? They dont have 100 year term loans you know.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This cunt just admitted to speeding in sports cars paid by her dad.

There's no way any cunt will need a sports car in Singapore with the shit congestions.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This cunt just admitted to speeding in sports cars paid by her dad.

There's no way any cunt will need a sports car in Singapore with the shit congestions.

The highways & roads are usually clogged up during working hours, how fast can you get to work in a porsche?. A bone shaker will take the same time at the same distance. The only time to put the car to what it is worth, is late at night early morning & that, you will be collecting summons, like trophies. Guess, dad must have got sick & tired of paying for them...that she has to get a slower car &/or take public transport. Must have given her a warning on the summons!.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's no difference between a Porsche and a Toyota if u are gonna be driving on Singapore roads during peak hours.

Lol.... unless she's telling me she is driving a car that can fly over cars! Heck.... even a motorbike can weave in and out of traffic better.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your daughter needs an ofo.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

aiya.... ask her to take grab so some1 can grab her pussy

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
On your salary scale? Are you serious? They dont have 100 year term loans you know.

of cos he is not serious, CJC bitch n FAP senile ministar just said this lousy glass loot leeder is only medicore payscale and has a messy family life. he lack self discipline.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If i am not mistaken, Munich Motors, the exclusive M3 dealer in Singapore was or still is owned by Chang Hing Leong, who is one of the partners. I don't know how this clown and his partner conned BMW Germany into giving them an exclusive M3 dealership in sinkieland. Performance Motors must have been tulan like hell. Anyway, don't feel jealous of this girl. She probably got poked in every hole by that male slut Chang. Gas, Grass, or Ass, no one rides for free.

jw5

Loyal
The only thing that I'm interested in is not in the article: Whether she gave herself the name "Mercy" or her parents named her. :biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Weak la who will buy ready made car
I alrdy bought a custom made car for my son
..unique, one and only, no 2nd car the same on road and bid a number 1 for the license plate
No money still wan act rich:roflmao:
Next buying a custom made yacht
:roflmao:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one in Singapore interested in Electric Car? So affluent and yet still want to pollute the planet?

Cheers!