• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fast and Furious: Nissan GTR and WRX langar at Shenton Way this morning

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Subaru WRX left burning after collision with Nissan GTR
After the collision the GTR spun out of control while the WRX reportedly hit a tree before catching fire. No injuries were reported.

20120725.164720_crash.jpg

Wed, Jul 25, 2012
AsiaOne

SINGAPORE - A blue Subaru Impreza WRX was left in flames today after it was involved in a collision with a white Nissan GTR.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said they received a call at about 6.50am alerting them to the crash at the junction of Shenton Way and Prince Edward Road.

In an email to citizen journalism website Stomp, a netizen who witnessed the accident said the GTR had spun out of control after hitting the WRX. When the GTR stopped it was against the flow of traffic.

The WRX reportedly hit a tree before catching fire.

When SCDF officers arrived, the front portion of the WRX was already in flames which they soon extinguished.

A spokesperson said both drivers sustained minor injuries and refused to be taken to the hospital.

A netizen, who calls himself Goh, wrote in to Stomp saying he saw traffic police officers and six police cars at the accident site.

pic1.jpg

A blue Subaru Impreza WRX was left in flames this morning after it was involved in a collsion with a white Nissan GTR.

pic2.jpg

The GTR had spun out of control after hitting the WRX.
When the GTR stopped it was facing the flow of traffic.

pic3.jpg

The Singapore Civil Defence (SCDF) said they received a call at about 6.50am this morning alerting them to the crash.

pic4.jpg

It happened at the junction of Shenton Way and Prince Edward Road.

pic5.jpg

The WRX reportedly hit a tree before catching fire.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Expect more of such 'tragedies' as the poodles' role has now been dedicated to opening the way for the FAPees and of course to harass the Oppos. The peasants kena killed by the rich and powerful is their own biz. And the culprits will be let off by the k court if they are connected.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why never die? Wasted.
I dun like to sweep the whole boat with one broom but except for rally drivers, the drivers of these cars here are all chow ah bengs.
GTR for those who cannot afford a Ferrari and WRX for those who cannot afford GTR.
Every generation you got them Beng cars, and these 2 models are the IT cars for current generation.
2 fucktards were probably racing but without the proper training..
I see them coming on the roads I siam far far, lucky accident never involved any innocent parties.

Last edited:

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like only Japanese made cars qualify as beng car leh! Toyota Celica, Toyota Levin, Honda Prelude, Subaru WRX, Nissan GTR, Mitsubishi EVO. These are all the fine japanese engineering, once they reach Singapore automatically downgraded to BENG CAR!!! This is really a sad world!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Early morning Shenton Way no car. Is a ghost town. At 8 am also very few car.
2 car accident meaning less 2 car on the road is good. Less crowded by 0.00001%.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Why never die? Wasted.
I dun like to sweep the whole boat with one broom but except for rally drivers, the drivers of these cars here are all chow ah bengs.
GTR for those who cannot afford a Ferrari and WRX for those who cannot afford GTR.
Every generation you got them Beng cars, and these 2 models are the IT cars for current generation.
2 fucktards were probably racing but without the proper training..
I see them coming on the roads I siam far far, lucky accident never involved any innocent parties.

Agree, i see many many driving these cars without the proper training on how to handle them. Many can't even do a bend at 60kmph without changing lanes so its pretty amazing to see them driving fast cars. My dad gave me tips from the defensive driving lessons he took and i learned them well but still take care when driving. Dad told me to always avoid them, not because their cars are faster and can cause more mayhem but mainly because most of them still don't know what they are doing.

I think most of these guys need to go back to Grand Turismo or GTA IV for driving lessons. :smile:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems like only Japanese made cars qualify as beng car leh! Toyota Celica, Toyota Levin, Honda Prelude, Subaru WRX, Nissan GTR, Mitsubishi EVO. These are all the fine japanese engineering, once they reach Singapore automatically downgraded to BENG CAR!!! This is really a sad world!
to be fair I have seen beng verisons of non jap sportcars too...
Lambos too.....one particular one....yellow with gaudy black SV stickers...can't describe next time take a pic....the driver lives near my neigbourhood.
last night just saw a beng AMG SL65.....plated SDV 2299......colors orange and black combo

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

I thought the more popular one is Trueno instead of Levin right? Levin is a single cam version with fixed headlights.

I heard the in-car for Bengs nowadays are the VW Scirocco

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought the more popular one is Trueno instead of Levin right? Levin is a single cam version with fixed headlights.

I heard the in-car for Bengs nowadays are the VW Scirocco
Yes. Levin made popular by initial D.....trueno was more popular then