• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Far East Shopping Centre sold by Chinese Steel Tycoon for $910 million

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
question is.....why foreigners allowed to buy such huge and prime spore properties and probably milk the middle class to death with high rentals later?
FUCK PAP

Last edited:

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
question is.....why foreigners allowed to buy such huge and prime spore properties and probably milk the middle class with high rentals to death later?
FUCK PAP

give credit to the china buyer, it is hard to transfer money to singapore, so he can consider taking bank loans in Singapore (secured by such a prime property).

When i was in china recently, the locals told me that they could do what they wanted, with their hidden savings (not taxed), no question asked because the country was shoring up their property sector. However, transferring savings overseas will be flagged.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
give credit to the china buyer, it is hard to transfer money to singapore, so he can consider taking bank loans in Singapore (secured by such a prime property).

When i was in china recently, the locals told me that they could do what they wanted, with their hidden savings (not taxed), no question asked because the country was shoring up their property sector. However, transferring savings overseas will be flagged.
U didn't answer the question. His question is why foreigners are allowed to buy such properties, shouldn't it be reserved for locals?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Reverse property Repo?