• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FAPee - a broken system beyond repair

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - PAP - a broken system beyond repair</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>interpretsg <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Apr-12 12:49 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 8) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>31604.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>http://utopia8787.blogspot.com/
if we are going to accept no retirement and picking aluminium cans in our twilight years, working harder for lesser money from foreigners competition, 30 years of HDB loan, losing $87 Billions of our National Reserves, eroding of Singaporean identity, employment insecurity, unaffordable Healthcare and overcrowding, we should not be uncomfortable to accepting slavery because we ARE getting close to that.
we are inching slowly towards an idealistic business havens where employees are dirt cheap(ideally free of course).
Change must strike the unsustainable balance of today's system.
an unmeritocratic system where a university degree are only meant for the privileged few.
a socially unjustified system where setting up a family means going broke.
an ungrateful system where getting old means getting useless and a street life of collecting recyclable materials from rubbish bins.
an unsustainable employment system where workers both locals and foreigners alike are exploited and forever driven to "cheaper better faster"(PAP Lim Swee Say).
a morally bankrupted system where getting sick and poor is one's fault, where Welfare is a dirty word and where sayings like "you die your business" and "better dead than sick" are deeply-etched in our people's hearts.
this is all common sense and we must fight for common sense to be instilled into Singapore society. this is a fight to bring our country Forward and not a regressive struggle to drive off investments or destroy people's lives.
we must accept that the PAP is not doing anything good for the people, and we must accept for the country to progress, the PAP must be voted out.
the PAP has gone broken beyond repair. walls have been built around their leaders and there will be no way a citizen can have his say listened. the leaders are clueless about the people's sufferings and they have not even the decent common sense to derive superficial analysis conceived by laypersons or man-in-the-street.
we had enough of debating sensible issues like HDB, CPF, NS, Foreigners, Education and Healthcare system. they have always been in the state of denial and have even declared to be "deaf to all criticisms".
we make the PAP pay the price this election.
vote these idiots out before Singapore be ruined by their incompetence and nativity.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Type so much here also no use ..Sinkies got balls to protest against their papa LKY :rolleyes:

wow.. you have the same mindset as me.. steady lah.. you have great future with such tremendous foresight. i am impressed.

knightriderz

Alfrescian
Loyal
better dead den sick, i like dat quote. Remember my parents telling me to look after myself as a kid as if one is sick, better off dead. Hehe

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
i concur the system already gone...a repair will take 20-30 years or more....and its gone.....

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The system works very well... Sinkie still get screwed, right and dare not protest right? That is the whole idea of the system.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP is a faltered party, we must not let them drag us in. Throw PAP out of Singapore with your hands and feet. I finally convinced my whole family members to do likewise. They have been enlightened that all that has happened make sense to them now - PAP has failed Singaporeans starting with the influx of foreigners that crippled the whole nation building and dissapppointed Singaporeans who have build it.