• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FAP Traitor: Donors to Roy Ngerng are LOSERS!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]Nothing fantastic about 1,000 SGs donating to Roy[/h]

dmca_protected_sml_120n.png
PostDateIcon.png
June 4th, 2014 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Contributions

PM_Roy.jpg

PM Lee vs Blogger Roy Ngerng

Dear TRE,

I really laugh when I read how your readers are so excited when Roy raised
the $72K.

Hello, it’s only about 1000 Singaporeans donating, not 1,000,000 ok?

There is nothing to fantastic to shout about.

Most Singaporeans are wise enough not to donate any money to Roy.

Roy is wrong. So, why the need to encourage him?

If I anyhow accuse you of stealing money, would you be happy?

PM has every right to sue him for such a malicious accusation.

I read that some of your readers is calling the incident – “Singapore
Spring”?

With a pathetic 1,000 people giving money and you call this a “Singapore
Spring”?

Don’t joke lah.

I urge the rational Singaporeans to ignore these bunch of losers.

Yes, I call the 1,000 people who gave money to Roy, losers. They think that
by supporting Roy, they can get their CPF money back.

Keep on dreaming, losers!

I see the guy who is laughing to the bank is Roy’s lawyer Ravi, stupid
Singaporeans.

Can’t stand stupid Singaporeans

* Submitted by a reader

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indeed, the FAP Traitor is telling the truth unless SGs are out in full force on Saturday for this:

[h=3]Share this:[/h]

[h=3]Like this:[/h]Like Loading...
<iframe name="like-post-frame-38177960-12868-539085aa7ffdd" width="100%" height="55" class="post-likes-widget jetpack-likes-widget" src="http://widgets.wp.com/likes/#blog_id=38177960&post_id=12868&origin=thehearttruths.wordpress.com&obj_id=38177960-12868-539085aa7ffdd" frameBorder="0"></iframe>

<!-- / .content --> <footer>Written by Roy Ngerng 27 Comments Posted in Uncategorized </footer>

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The losers - literally they are - are those who believe that the CPF is a good retirement savings scheme. They can't do the basic math to see how the PAP is ripping them off.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$80k raised. If only 1k people had donated, that works out to an average of $80 donated per person.

The fact is that most donations are below $10 each.

In conclusion, not only has the deluded PAP shill failed his/her maths, he/she was also quite desperate to play down the groundswell of discontent. :cool:

PM has every right to sue him for such a malicious accusation.

No, Lee Hsien Loong has no right to sue Roy; only a feeble judiciary facilitates this. Lee Hsien Loong is a servant of the people, he is not a king protected by lese majeste laws. The brainwashed Sinkies think the 'right to sue' is the norm. Morons.

Politicians have been spat on and murdered all over the world, what's a few unflattering words? :cool:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They think that
by supporting Roy, they can get their CPF money back.

Keep on dreaming, losers!

I see the guy who is laughing to the bank is Roy’s lawyer Ravi, stupid
Singaporeans.

Very contradicting sinkie traitor, he said "They think that by supporting Roy, they can get their CPF money back, which also means he agrees CPF money was stolen, then he still allow it to be stolen and call donors stupid :confused::*:
What the hell are these people thinking ? They are better to be dead.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indeed, the FAP Traitor is telling the truth unless SGs are out in full force on Saturday for this:

[h=3]Share this:[/h]

[h=3]Like this:[/h]Like Loading...
<iframe name="like-post-frame-38177960-12868-539085aa7ffdd" width="100%" height="55" class="post-likes-widget jetpack-likes-widget" src="http://widgets.wp.com/likes/#blog_id=38177960&post_id=12868&origin=thehearttruths.wordpress.com&obj_id=38177960-12868-539085aa7ffdd" frameBorder="0"></iframe>

<!-- / .content --> <footer>Written by Roy Ngerng 27 Comments Posted in Uncategorized </footer>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$80k raised. If only 1k people had donated, that works out to an average of $80 donated per person.

The fact is that most donations are below $10 each.

In conclusion, not only has the deluded PAP shill failed his/her maths, he/she was also quite desperate to play down the groundswell of discontent. :cool:

No, Lee Hsien Loong has no right to sue Roy; only a feeble judiciary facilitates this. Lee Hsien Loong is a servant of the people, he is not a king protected by lese majeste laws. The brainwashed Sinkies think the 'right to sue' is the norm. Morons.

Politicians have been spat on and murdered all over the world, what's a few unflattering words? :cool:

10417482_712212725506729_3903160140002629148_n.jpg

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What then is full force? A restaurant size, a food court size or a coffeeshop size?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The maths may be slightly out but the fact remains that only a very small percentage of Singaporeans donated anything.

If the majority thought that CPF was flawed, then we'd see a far wider base of donations even if they amounted to only a dollar each on the average.

$1 x 1,000,000 = a million bucks. Then we'd be talking about an awakening.

Those who oppose the CPF minimum sum are obviously a small minority of losers numbering in the thousands at most. The rest of the population obviously see the wisdom behind the minimum sum and understand why it needs to be increased regularly.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The maths may be slightly out but the fact remains that only a very small percentage of Singaporeans donated anything.

If the majority thought that CPF was flawed, then we'd see a far wider base of donations even if they amounted to only a dollar each on the average.

$1 x 1,000,000 = a million bucks. Then we'd be talking about an awakening.

Those who oppose the CPF minimum sum are obviously a small minority of losers numbering in the thousands at most. The rest of the population obviously see the wisdom behind the minimum sum and understand why it needs to be increased regularly.

Bear in mind many sinkies are still cowards who fear their own shadows.
The fact that 1000 (me included) stood up and have overcome their fear of pap is groundbreaking....
We are the pioneers like the brave voters of Anson Potong pasir and hougang in the beginning.
Many will see that nothing to be scare of pap
and follow to do likewise.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
More likely that they don't know that they have been conned. It is easy to con sinkees.

many singaporeans like those in sbf knnb gang are clueless and quitters
they only bad mouth and talk cock with no action
they want others to fight for them
but they stay in their toilet bowls and enjoy the turds

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bear in mind many sinkies are still cowards who fear their own shadows.
The fact that 1000 (me included) stood up and have overcome their fear of pap is groundbreaking....
We are the pioneers like the brave voters of Anson Potong pasir and hougang in the beginning.
Many will see that nothing to be scare of pap
and follow to do likewise.

you are just like a piece of toilet paper
used to wipe your dirty vulval mouth
talk cock sing song bad mouth
that is all you can do
sit in your toilet bowl and enjoy the turds
while others fight tooth and nail for a living

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk is cheap, If 1000 put their money where their mouth is, at least it is reassuring this is solid support compared to the sordid support from presstitude.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk is cheap, If 1000 put their money where their mouth is, at least it is reassuring this is solid support compared to the sordid support from presstitude.

an idiotic scheme and plot
you take the bait at your own peril
stupid

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

1000 out of 2.3 million registered voters.... let me see... that's 0.043478260869565% to be exact.

99.956521739130435% of the Singapore electorate believe that the CPF scheme and the minimum sum proviso is the best thing since sliced bread.

Awakening my ass. It looks more like deep slumber to me. :rolleyes:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
1000 out of 2.3 million registered voters.... let me see... that's 0.043478260869565% to be exact.

99.956521739130435% of the Singapore electorate believe that the CPF scheme and the minimum sum proviso is the best thing since sliced bread.

Awakening my ass. It looks more like deep slumber to me. :rolleyes:

you dont need 1 million spartans to turn back the persian army either. 1000 is a landslide number compared to nil support for pinkie.

if 1000 pple suddenly starts to subscribe and become your paying members, you will not be letting your ass slumber so standby your LKY oops I mean KY gel.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those who think that just because 1000 people donated , it means there are only 1000 people who supported Roy???

Only PAP dumbfucks will think like that. That is why they need to lick their master's balls daily to earn a living as they dun have much brains to earn a living by themselves.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset