• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FAP IB Aims to Drown Out Negative Comments + Derail Discussion. Childish!

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
No leh. U always say pappies lampar 1. Don't tell me u made this claim with using the brain. Lai leh, why cpf cannot take when 55. Don't tell me 1st world stinking land ah peh all so stupid, all spent at hatyai and bantam.then I support pappies. Just put the stupid 55 year old too sleep. Cheaper betterer and fasterer.

i am a citizen so i can say this: if the 55 yr old squanders his CPF within 5 years on batam chicks, he becomes a burden to the state. at some point, the state will collapse from the burdens.

CPF money has been declared safe:
http://app.mof.gov.sg/TemSub.aspx?p...&pagemode=live&&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
a. The Government is in a strong reserves position, i.e. its assets far exceed its liabilities (of which CPF liabilities are a part of). The strong reserves position can be seen from the investment returns that are made available for spending on the Government Budget ‒ or Net Investment Returns Contribution (NIRC). The NIRC is currently about S$7 billion each year.

b. What this means is that even after deducting all the Government’s liabilities (including CPF monies), the remaining net assets produce significant returns. The NIRC of about S$7 billion is drawn from returns on assets in excess of the liabilities, not gross assets. (For more information, see summary under ‘Our Nation's Reserves’, Section II.) It should be further noted that, as stipulated in the Constitution, the NIRC recorded in the Government Budget only comprises up to 50% of the returns earned on the reserves. The NIRC figures are submitted to the President’s Office and audited by the Auditor-General’s Office.

c. If the Government’s assets had not been adequate to meet its liabilities, there would be no contribution from the investment returns on reserves in the Government Budget.

however the above is so convoluted i ran out of brain capacity after i cut and pasted. perhaps you could critique the above for us.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am a citizen so i can say this: if the 55 yr old squanders his CPF within 5 years on batam chicks, he becomes a burden to the state. at some point, the state will collapse from the burden.

CPF money has been declared safe:
http://app.mof.gov.sg/TemSub.aspx?p...&pagemode=live&&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
a. The Government is in a strong reserves position, i.e. its assets far exceed its liabilities (of which CPF liabilities are a part of). The strong reserves position can be seen from the investment returns that are made available for spending on the Government Budget ‒ or Net Investment Returns Contribution (NIRC). The NIRC is currently about S$7 billion each year.

b. What this means is that even after deducting all the Government’s liabilities (including CPF monies), the remaining net assets produce significant returns. The NIRC of about S$7 billion is drawn from returns on assets in excess of the liabilities, not gross assets. (For more information, see summary under ‘Our Nation's Reserves’, Section II.) It should be further noted that, as stipulated in the Constitution, the NIRC recorded in the Government Budget only comprises up to 50% of the returns earned on the reserves. The NIRC figures are submitted to the President’s Office and audited by the Auditor-General’s Office.

c. If the Government’s assets had not been adequate to meet its liabilities, there would be no contribution from the investment returns on reserves in the Government Budget.

however the above is so convoluted i ran out of brain capacity after i cut and pasted. perhaps you could critique the above for us.
See? That's what I mean. Pappies has failed to lead the countries. If a stinkee is stupid enough to squander the wealth after they get cpf. This I Call pocket rich and poor soul.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
See? That's what I mean. Pappies has failed to lead the countries. If a stinkee is stupid enough to squander the wealth after they get cpf. This I Call pocket rich and poor soul.

i thought soul was always the domain of the private sector? suddenly its a public sector issue? *which is fine as well and worthy of debate.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought soul was always the domain of the private sector? suddenly its a public sector issue? *which is fine as well and worthy of debate.
See? We sinkees suppose to be smart, cos we have. A great leeder. Whole world knows sinking land even if it is a 700 sqm pee sai.
OK, in short, if don't have capability, familee pls give up.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
See? We sinkees suppose to be smart, cos we have. A great leeder. Whole world knows sinking land even if it is a 700 sqm pee sai.
OK, in short, if don't have capability, familee pls give up.

ok you have thoroughly confused me. whatever good or bad point you're trying to make has washed way over me and probably a lot of other people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, if there really is a PAP IB, then I think they are doing a fucked up job in this forum and failed their KPI badly. They need to fire the Manager and hire a new one.

I thought read somewhere before that PAP admitted to engaging own people to comment on internet i.e internet brigade. No? If have IB, surely they must be here.