• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FAP confirm they underpaid... Principals huat ah!!!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP Community Foundation principals charged for misappropriating funds
The principal from PCF Sparkletots Preschool at Ang Mo Kio was charged with two counts of criminal breach of trust, while the Centre Principal of the PCF Centre at Jurong West was charged with misappropriation of funds.

SINGAPORE: Two PAP Community Foundation (PCF) principals have been charged in the State Courts with the criminal misappropriation of funds.

Principal of PCF Sparkletots Preschool at Block 644 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 4, Bavani V R Kumaran, was charged on Tuesday (Feb 23) with two counts of criminal breach of trust. The 39-year-old allegedly misappropriated more than S$13,500 belonging to Ong Choo Huay.

Bavani allegedly misappropriated S$6,690.65 between January and November 2014, and another S$6,848.30 between January and October last year. She will appear in court again on Mar 22.

In a separate case, the Centre Principal of the PCF Centre at Block 515 Jurong West Street 52 was also charged with misappropriation of funds.

Koh Anna, whose alias is Koh Susie, was charged on Monday (Feb 22) with four counts of criminal breach of trust amounting to more than S$79,000. She allegedly pocketed between S$49 and S$50,409.45 on four instances between August 2010 and July 2013.

Koh’s case will next be mentioned on Mar 24.

Criminal breach of trust by a clerk or servant results in a jail term of up to 15 years and a fine.

- CNA/ek

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's why I pay myself and my company's directors well. None of us have ever stolen from the company.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those charged must be under paid, corruption is rampant in Sinkieland.

The PAP kindergarten principals are probably underpaid. From what I know, PAP kindergarten are too kind, charging low fees in order to provide preschool education to the low-caste sinkies. I hope the low school fees do not translate into teachers and principals being underpaid. It leads to corruption and low employee morale.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I beseech the PAP to consider giving everyone a raise this year, to prevent corruption of course. Times are tough and better pay will help to keep sg corruption free.

jw5

Loyal
They should give the former pap police scholars an especially high raise to make up for their demotion elsewhere. :wink:

I beseech the PAP to consider giving everyone a raise this year, to prevent corruption of course. Times are tough and better pay will help to keep sg corruption free.

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP Community Foundation principals charged for misappropriating funds
The principal from PCF Sparkletots Preschool at Ang Mo Kio was charged with two counts of criminal breach of trust, while the Centre Principal of the PCF Centre at Jurong West was charged with misappropriation of funds.

SINGAPORE: Two PAP Community Foundation (PCF) principals have been charged in the State Courts with the criminal misappropriation of funds.

Principal of PCF Sparkletots Preschool at Block 644 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 4, Bavani V R Kumaran, was charged on Tuesday (Feb 23) with two counts of criminal breach of trust. The 39-year-old allegedly misappropriated more than S$13,500 belonging to Ong Choo Huay.

Bavani allegedly misappropriated S$6,690.65 between January and November 2014, and another S$6,848.30 between January and October last year. She will appear in court again on Mar 22.

In a separate case, the Centre Principal of the PCF Centre at Block 515 Jurong West Street 52 was also charged with misappropriation of funds.

Koh Anna, whose alias is Koh Susie, was charged on Monday (Feb 22) with four counts of criminal breach of trust amounting to more than S$79,000. She allegedly pocketed between S$49 and S$50,409.45 on four instances between August 2010 and July 2013.

Koh’s case will next be mentioned on Mar 24.

Criminal breach of trust by a clerk or servant results in a jail term of up to 15 years and a fine.

- CNA/ek

GREED and LUST for MONEY is the DNA of the PAP.
It is the lack of checks and balances that leads to corruption within the PAP
With the PAP "ownself check ownself" and "what's wrong with making more money" mantra,
no amount of salary can satisfy the PAP cronies insatiable lust for more money
For more info please view http://www.yeocheowtong.com/

jw5

Loyal
The mantra is "What's wrong with collecting more money". :wink:

GREED and LUST for MONEY is the DNA of the PAP.
It is the lack of checks and balances that leads to corruption within the PAP
With the PAP "ownself check ownself" and "what's wrong with making more money" mantra,
no amount of salary can satisfy the PAP cronies insatiable lust for more money
For more info please view http://www.yeocheowtong.com/

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mantra is "What's wrong with collecting more money". :wink:

Thank You jw5 for the input.

So to put it in perspective
1. Collecting more money is the PAP Government mantra
2. Making more money is the PAP cronies mantra

Please feel free to add.
You are always welcome.

jw5

Loyal
No lah, pap cronies mantra is also "collecting" (rents, fees, taxes, etc) which is different from "making" (working, investing, inventing etc). :biggrin:

Thank You jw5 for the input.

So to put it in perspective
1. Collecting more money is the PAP Government mantra
2. Making more money is the PAP cronies mantra

Please feel free to add.
You are always welcome.

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah, pap cronies mantra is also "collecting" (rents, fees, taxes, etc) which is different from "making" (working, investing, inventing etc). :biggrin:

I like to add on to the "making" part, making more money by hooks or by crooks.
This would encompass making illegal or unscrupulous transactions of criminal nature
Misappropriation of funds, forging of documents, abuse of authority resulting in conflict of interests, etc...
in order to make more money.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
$8 cow dung have been quiet sandals after sandals. Need 101 I how to commit harikiri.?