• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fans of Allo Allo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great BBC show from the 80s. This was a re-cap done in 2007. For the fans - enjoy.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/10RYjMOcZGA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Return of 'Allo 'Allo! was broadcast LIVE on BBC1 on 28 April 2007 at 9pm. The storyline involves René writing his memoirs after the war. The new scenes are interspersed with clips from the original series and interviews with the original cast. The episode features Gorden Kaye, Vicki Michelle, Sue Hodge, Kirsten Cooke, Arthur Bostrom, Guy Siner, Robin Parkinson, John D. Collins and Nicholas Frankau reprising their original roles. Jeremy Lloyd is among the script-writing team.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
love this show...watched Allo Allo weekly when i was based in the UK in the 80s. Keep posting bro if you can.

Manny Pacq's mum looks quite like Carmen Silvera who plays Rene's wife.

Great BBC show from the 80s. This was a re-cap done in 2007. For the fans - enjoy.

Jeremy Lloyd is among the script-writing team.

Last edited:

Alfrescian
Loyal
love this show...watched Allo Allo weekly when i was based in the UK in the 80s. Keep posting bro if you can.

I had DL the whole series before, can share if you're interested to see all again. But I don't know how to share? I think cannot post full episodes on You Tube. you into torrents? I can PM you where to find it. Will check if its still there.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
thanks bro....i dont know how to do this but one of my friends is into this sort of thing and can help me download. Thanks again.

I had DL the whole series before, can share if you're interested to see all again. But I don't know how to share? I think cannot post full episodes on You Tube. you into torrents? I can PM you where to find it. Will check if its still there.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guy Siner is my favorite. The sexual tension between him and Rene makes their scenes very fun to watch. :wink:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
the richard gibson/kim hartman interplay is also quite funny. Herr Flick and Helga. Just the correct amount...not overdone.

Guy Siner is my favorite. The sexual tension between him and Rene makes their scenes very fun to watch. :wink:

Alfrescian
Loyal

the richard gibson/kim hartman interplay is also quite funny. Herr Flick and Helga. Just the correct amount...not overdone.

but the surprise was the marriage at last episode......when they returned to Rene's cafe.

Bro Erec, thks man...

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
jack finds the funniest - Rene's wife! shes just hilarious in her speech, actions and of cos her singing

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahahah....me loves it when she scolds re'ne for being a coward while she steps forward to undertake the mission for the glory of france....