• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fann Wong confessed that she have went through 3 abortions

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fann Wong admitted on her own that she have went through 3 abortions with her husband-to-be..

Quoted: "I aborted them because of pressure from my management and family who thought that being pregnant out of marriage will jeopardize my career and popularity".

peterpan

Fann Wong admitted on her own that she have went through 3 abortions with her husband-to-be..

Quoted: "I aborted them because of pressure from my management and family who thought that being pregnant out of marriage will jeopardize my career and popularity".

Source? Dont tell me she told u in ur dreams...

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fucked raw and did not take pill......... crazy or what?
3 abortions: she fucked every nite.....

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

does dat make her a serial killer? ... :eek: :confused:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a mother she should feel responsible for the lives of the three babies whom she has aborted.

Condoms are cheap and good nowsaday, "accidents" is no excuse for having
unplanned series of pregnancies and abortions which followed.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
no wonder she looked so pale..

must be very traumatic for her to undergo three abortions..

i am surprise she could still bring out a pleasant disposition..

i wonder how she sleeps at night...her aborted babies souls coming to look for her...

crying out, mama, mama! i dun want to die!!

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today, 09:26 AM
benny_ho1
Newbie Join Date: Sep 2009

Fann Wong's Confession - "I had abortion 3 times"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For full report, just visit her website - Fann Wong Blog

benny_ho1
View Public Profile
Find all posts by benny_ho1

#2 Today, 09:28 AM
benny_ho1
Newbie Join Date: Sep 2009

Fann WOng Blog

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way this is her blog link: http://fann-wong.co.cc

I'm really shock to read her confession because I use to really idolize her and thought she's a good role model for the SIngaporean women but now....

I'm not sure whether she really is a good role model.

Oh well..

http://fann-wong.co.cc/ is just a fake blog to draw you to advertisers! Malware virus included!