• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Familee TRAITOR Hikes PHole Flat Tax!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE class=forumline border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=row1 vAlign=top width=150 align=left>ISylvia

</TD><TD class=row1 height=28 vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"> Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:20 am Post subject: I am forced to pay property tax for my hdb flat this year</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Never paid for so long, this yr must pay tax for my humble flat

"The property tax of your hdb flat has been revised for the year 2010 due to a revision in Annual Value. Annual Value is the estimated annual rent a property can fetch, regardless of whether it is vacant, rented out, or owner-occupied"

Owner-occupied must pay tax like it's rented out.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Question for the Honorable (or is it Horrible?) Minister is, "If last time you can do without putting the lower-end hdb flats in the taxable bracket, why must you revised the annual value up now so that they fall into the taxable range? Can you not do without this money and why keep squeezing the heartlanders?"

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And the worst thing is that the money is collected to be punted away or spent on freebies for FTrash!

BLOODY PAPEE TRAITORS!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE class=forumline border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=row1 vAlign=top width=150 align=left>Spring Duck

</TD><TD class=row1 height=28 vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"> Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:52 am Post subject: Re: I am forced to pay property tax for my hdb flat this yea</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="90%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>ISylvia wrote:</TD></TR><TR><TD class=quote>Never paid for so long, this yr must pay tax for my humble flat

"The property tax of your hdb flat has been revised for the year 2010 due to a revision in Annual Value. Annual Value is the estimated annual rent a property can fetch, regardless of whether it is vacant, rented out, or owner-occupied"

Owner-occupied must pay tax like it's rented out.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Have you heard the news of our two IRs are looking to rent thousands of flat for their FTs and Fws. This may ramp up the rental rate of those flats around the 2 IRs and as a result the property tax based on "estimated annual rent a property can fetch" will also go up even though you did not rent out your flat and has one and only one roof covering you and your family head. When our government call us to support the 2 IRs and embrace the FTs and Fws, they did not tell us that property tax will go up as the result of these people looking for flat for rental. So what benefits does the hdb dweller get from the 2 IRs? Will they share the profit of the 2IRs with singaporean?

My fair view is for those who rent out their flat or room, they must pay higher property tax because they benefit from their rental. It is not fair for our government to increase property tax across the board for those who stay in and did not benefit from any rental. I do not mind to pay higher tax provided I can rent out my room or house at ang mo kio at higher rent, can our government build an IR in ang mo kio in the first place? By then they realise the mistake 30 years later, most of the poor,below average and average could has become beggar or driven out of country to stay at indonesia or malaysia as FTs or Fws because of our high cost of living.

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN...... my little small pigeon hole kenna pay pty tax of $278.00 !! Why like dat?
Somemore everyday without fail they put flyers into my letterbox to rent out my pigeon hole :(
Where is the oppositon ? Please stand for election in my constituency !! YOU WILL HAVE MY VOTE !!!

darememore

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE class=forumline border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=row1 vAlign=top width=150 align=left>Spring Duck

</TD><TD class=row1 height=28 vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"> Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:52 am Post subject: Re: I am forced to pay property tax for my hdb flat this yea</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="90%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>ISylvia wrote:</TD></TR><TR><TD class=quote>Never paid for so long, this yr must pay tax for my humble flat

Owner-occupied must pay tax like it's rented out.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Have you heard the news of our two IRs are looking to rent thousands of flat for their FTs and Fws. This may ramp up the rental rate of those flats around the 2 IRs and as a result the property tax based on "estimated annual rent a property can fetch" will also go up even though you did not rent out your flat and has one and only one roof covering you and your family head. When our government call us to support the 2 IRs and embrace the FTs and Fws, they did not tell us that property tax will go up as the result of these people looking for flat for rental. So what benefits does the hdb dweller get from the 2 IRs? Will they share the profit of the 2IRs with singaporean?

My fair view is for those who rent out their flat or room, they must pay higher property tax because they benefit from their rental. It is not fair for our government to increase property tax across the board for those who stay in and did not benefit from any rental. I do not mind to pay higher tax provided I can rent out my room or house at ang mo kio at higher rent, can our government build an IR in ang mo kio in the first place? By then they realise the mistake 30 years later, most of the poor,below average and average could has become beggar or driven out of country to stay at indonesia or malaysia as FTs or Fws because of our high cost of living.

IR is suppose to create more jobs for singaporean....Majullah Singapura ? where we heading to?????

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
IR is suppose to create more jobs for singaporean....Majullah Singapura ? where we heading to?????

More jobs for the MIW you mean. Soon there will be a minister of gaming affairs staffed with a whole cohort of toadying yes-men.

老李王朝万万税!到了显龙加一倍!