• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

#Fake news: Shit Times randomly passes off photo of Burmese maid as Indonesian murderer in recent news report

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
My sincere apologies to the deceased but Straits Times made my former helper famous while she enjoys the sun now back in Mymmar. Seriously, who is editing and choosing these pictures and what kind of filter is being applied before publication?? The other photo was taken in March 2018 after my 3rd born arrived. Murderer??? I didn't know they let her out... Her last day with us was 18th March 2018. Talk about fake news, I have no idea what to believe now. I can't believe where and how the photo was taken, you can even see her shirt is coincidentally the same. Should I laugh or cry??? #fakenews #fakephoto #straitstimes #sph #singaporenews #wrongperson#wrongpersonlah

Al2BnQq.png

Lg3JOpZ.png

https://tinyurI.com/y6xeb32d

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And they want us to subscribe to this shit, and even have the temerity to put up paywalls on some of their online articles. :rolleyes: