• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fake Major General claims he did not say it!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Andrew Neo Sir,Did you mention on channel 8 that the Hong Lim Protest was just a group of people not happy with the white paper and that you cant satisfy everyone?
21 hours ago · Like

Chan Chun Sing No Andrew Neo, I did not say that.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Andrew Neo Sir,Did you mention on channel 8 that the Hong Lim Protest was just a group of people not happy with the white paper and that you cant satisfy everyone?
21 hours ago · Like

Chan Chun Sing No Andrew Neo, I did not say that.

You retarded lesbian dog:oIo:

He did not say it! Let me know your Name and IC Number and I will make sure you get sued til you lose your panties!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded lesbian dog:oIo:

He did not say it! Let me know your Name and IC Number and I will make sure you get sued til you lose your panties!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

You loser, one day you will face the imprisonment for all the crimes you've done to the good people of Singapore