• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fairfield Methodist Sec students forced to climb fence to avoid flood

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wahahahahahahaaaa! pic of the year!

it proves a few things about sinkies:
1. sinkies climb and do not sink.
2. sinkie girls can do ns.
3. sinkies can be sitting on the fence and yet accomplish something.
:biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
would have been faster and safer to take off shoes and walk as the pic (top left corner)shows that whichever direction the students took would've soaked their shoes. One girl is even holding a bag on her left hand...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I think we need events like this to make our young Singaporean tougher. More disasters please.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kids are such sissies nowadays...

yes definitely sissies. this is what we expect of our children :rolleyes:

iebUFyt.jpg

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was a boy and after a heavy rain I used to go for a swim in the big lokang opposite the old National Library at Stamford Road :biggrin: :eek:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wahahahahahahaaaa! pic of the year!

it proves a few things about sinkies:
1. sinkies climb and do not sink.
2. sinkie girls can do ns.
3. sinkies can be sitting on the fence and yet accomplish something.
:biggrin:

Spot on about sinkee girls. I've seen sinkee girls doing garang thing like climb trees to pick fruits (for MALE friends). They can definitely outperform male NS soldiers. FUCK after I ROD then they introduce female platoon! KNS what took them so bloody long?

laksa

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, but they would take out their shoes and socks and just walk through the water. It's only like 20 cm deep, chickenshit.

Walking bare feet in flooded areas is a risk since one may hurt himself stepping into sharp objects and more so, since the flood waters may have brought up objects into common walkway. It is quite a dilemma..

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spot on about sinkee girls. I've seen sinkee girls doing garang thing like climb trees to pick fruits (for MALE friends). They can definitely outperform male NS soldiers. FUCK after I ROD then they introduce female platoon! KNS what took them so bloody long?

the good thing about the flood is that it brings out the latent tenacity and subdued initiatives of sinkies, especially sinkie females. they are not the dainty, demure, delicate, defenseless dolls that are constantly being portrayed by aware and the prostitute press. they can and should contribute to the ns equation. too bad we are too old to miss the potential sinkie girls crawling in m&d and wet t-shirt opportunities. :eek: :p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you so see lang old liao you still lust after char boh?

Hint: quite hard to find chio bu in female platoon.