• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

failure of Gen-Interlaced Istana Succession Theory between Lee-Goh families

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
So KNN for all the decades in Singapore I kept hearing non-stop from Wooden Goh PM days until Emeritus Casket Wood, the same old repeating theory of Istana Succession Rule of Pee Sai =

LKY past his joss stick pot 香炉 to GCT
GCT past his joss stick pot 香炉 to LKY son LHL
LHL passing his joss stick pot 香炉 to GCT son (WHERE? Goh Meng Seng Ah?)
GCT son to pass his joss stick pot 香炉 back to LHL son ?? no flee Pee Sai to find his auntie uncle?

Theory failed !

SG ends no more joss stick pot 香炉 no more PAP Sultan !

Annex by NK Kim Jong Nuke soon ?

yblzh

Alfrescian
Loyal
3ee38e69a3c48f8910924b0fcab15e66.jpg

Here it is who want? Batteries not included.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought they pass the chamber pot ?? LKY pass his to wooden & wooden pass his to pinky & now pinky have constipation...cannot pass the chamber pot to........!!