• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Faggot Jolovan wham says canning the British FT for drug offences is barbaric. Why so many sinkies canned he never make noise?

underMIND

Alfrescian
Loyal
FT means must give chance only sinkies can rotan?

C0C95E9C-479A-4B4C-A96B-11976695768E.jpeg
4C30AAB3-E58C-404F-9640-BE27E1BD7976.jpeg

ChenHaoNan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I blame Johnny wham for spoiling his son since young by indulging in him even when he is deliberately challenging every law and regulation just to irritate the government and to get peoples attention. Anyway I doubt at 40 years old jolovan is going to suddenly mature and grow up even if Johnny cuts off all financial support to him so all the best to him.

JiuHuKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why sinkieland so many Chao ah gua trouble maker? Jolovan wham, Roy Ng the cpf faggot knn even your prime minister is CAQ!

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will vote for fucking PAP if they had these drug fuckers lined up and shot dead at the Padang on live Media-Cock TV!

melanietan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I blame Johnny wham for spoiling his son since young by indulging in him even when he is deliberately challenging every law and regulation just to irritate the government and to get peoples attention. Anyway I doubt at 40 years old jolovan is going to suddenly mature and grow up even if Johnny cuts off all financial support to him so all the best to him.

Jolovan is 40 Years old ? :eek: My god why is he still behaving like a delinquent ?

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN Chao Ah Gua Jolovan Wham. Go poke some backside and don't poke your nose into other people's business.
signal-2019-01-15-224227.jpg

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very simple. As LKY said, if you don't like our rules, don't come to our country. Then, there will be no hanging or caning. Problem solved.

As for the faggot, he is probably grieving at the lost opportunity of being able to lick and bang an arse that is free of cane marks.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why sinkieland so many Chao ah gua trouble maker? Jolovan wham, Roy Ng the cpf faggot knn even your prime minister is CAQ!

Faggots like to spearhead the fight for "human rights". A lot of people fall for their crap and forget that their most important aim and fight for "human rights" is that of being allowed to fuck each other in the arse or to marry each other.

So do be extremely wary whenever you see these ahkwas spearheading the fight for "human rights". They will be more than happy to see you hanged or flogged in exchange for their "human rights" to marry or to fuck each other in the arse. "Human rights" will not matter for them then.