• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Facebook Employees Balls Shrinked!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg delivers harsh message to employees​

‘This might be one of the worst downturns that we’ve seen in recent history,’ Facebook founder tells staff​

David Taintor
3 hours ago
Comments

logo-white-out.svg
Powered By Pixels
Mark Zuckerberg Issues Warning to Meta Staff

As tech stocks take a tumble amid a broader market downturn, Meta chief executive Mark Zuckerberg has delivered a harsh message to employees: Step up or clear out.
In an employee Q&A on on Thursday, the Facebook founder told employees to brace for tough times ahead, according to audio reviewed by Reuters.

"If I had to bet, I’d say that this might be one of the worst downturns that we’ve seen in recent history," Mr Zuckerberg said at the meeting.

The company plans to scale back on hiring and introduce tougher performance targets for employees. Mr Zuckberg admitted that the increased expectations may lead to staff turnover – and the tech exec is fine with that.

Recommended​

"Realistically, there are probably a bunch of people at the company who shouldn’t be here," he told employees.
"Part of my hope by raising expectations and having more aggressive goals, and just kind of turning up the heat a little bit, is that I think some of you might decide that this place isn’t for you, and that self-selection is OK with me," Mr Zuckerberg added.
The company initially planned on hiring around 10,000 engineers this year, according to The New York Times. Now, Meta – which owns Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp – has lowered those targets to between 6,000 and 7,000, according to The Times.

Despite the economic headwinds, the company does not plan to lay off workers, according to the Times’ reporting. But the company’s teams will have to make do with fewer resources, according to chief product officer Chris Cox, who said in a memo that it must “operate leaner, meaner, better executing teams”.
“I have to underscore that we are in serious times here and the headwinds are fierce. We need to execute flawlessly in an environment of slower growth, where teams should not expect vast influxes of new engineers and budgets,” Mr Cox wrote in a memo, according to Reuters.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Facebook can shut down for good. And it looks like nobody gives a fuck about his much lauded metaverse.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thousands of chobolan and freeloaders in faecesbook. sat down with some for lunch and knew within 69 seconds they talked cock sang song yet earned us$169k as base wage plus bonuses, stock options, and benefits. no product responsibilities, no production deadlines, no shit sherlock, just playing with codes and attending useless virtual meetings. and blog about their do nothings while chalking up unproductive time and turd to embellish on their résumés. wtf?!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
thousands of chobolan and freeloaders in faecesbook. sat down with some for lunch and knew within 69 seconds they talked cock sang song yet earned us$169k as base wage plus bonuses, stock options, and benefits. no product responsibilities, no production deadlines, no shit sherlock, just playing with codes and attending useless virtual meetings. and blog about their do nothings while chalking up unproductive time and turd to embellish on their résumés. wtf?!
Go fuck yrslf talking nonsense.... braggart saying like you are top guns siboh.... you are a dying old fart boomer going to die soon....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone owns a mobile phone with 2 cameras.... one for shooting ahead but don't know what to do with back camera facing you....

Them titok app came in to use your back camera to shoot yourself dancing and do funny things.... and post on his app.... titok app is a phenomenon success....

Many people use the back camera to shoot pictures of themselves with a group.... tiktok app took it to take yourself dancing by putting the camera on a stand and start video yourself dancing.... and upload to titok app....

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good. Facebook is a trashy company. Fuck Zuck the Jew robot and CCP doggie.

Whatsapp became a piece of shit after Facebook had acquired it in 2014. I witnessed the process.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should step up to expose user like gansiokbin the Internet whore to gain back their popularity. Let the world know how stupid a ex accountant can be. Leemind the world not to follow the steps of a loser slut whore.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Somebody should just assasinate Mark Fuckerberg, Jackass Dorsey and Sundar Pee-chai. Their demise will make the world a better place.