• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Face damaged by Lasers

konstandy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently, I underwent laser treatment to my face to improve my acne scars in 2014. However, my entire face was badly burnt and disfigured.

Many lines, wrinkles, holes, scars, bumps, started appearing on my face. My face aged over 10 years. I look like an old man with horrible wrinkles and holes on my entire face. I am very depressed and always contemplate suicide because of my condition. :mad:

does anyone has the same condition?
i m starting a facebook page to get support & perhaps get MOH to regulate these medical laser devices ...
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Face-Damaged-by-Cosmetic-Procedures/1544805122439431

pls do not post any insult, etc, etc as this is a serious thread thanks

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just like that and you want to die then please die

this is not an insult, etc, this is serious recommendation

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This forum isn't exactly the correct forum to start threads like this. There are some nice guys around but definitely not the boss he will insult your face on top of asking you to die.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Recently, I underwent laser treatment to my face to improve my acne scars in 2014. However, my entire face was badly burnt and disfigured.

Many lines, wrinkles, holes, scars, bumps, started appearing on my face. My face aged over 10 years. I look like an old man with horrible wrinkles and holes on my entire face. I am very depressed and always contemplate suicide because of my condition. :mad:

does anyone has the same condition?
i m starting a facebook page to get support & perhaps get MOH to regulate these medical laser devices ...
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Face-Damaged-by-Cosmetic-Procedures/1544805122439431

pls do not post any insult, etc, etc as this is a serious thread thanks

You got acne is because your body contains to much toxin due to eating all the shit food.. Such as meat, junk food, all the chemicals, persevatives, additives.. Etc..

Just do a juice fast 7 days every month until your acne is gone and try en stay on a healthy diet lifestyle..

You still eat all the shit food.. Do all the fucking laser also no use, because internally you are full of shit.

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bb5MJjd.gif

kent1980

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You got acne is because your body contains to much toxin due to eating all the shit food.. Such as meat, junk food, all the chemicals, persevatives, additives.. Etc..

Just do a juice fast 7 days every month until your acne is gone and try en stay on a healthy diet lifestyle..

You still eat all the shit food.. Do all the fucking laser also no use, because internally you are full of shit.

Full of shit, you are speaking my language.