• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Facbook just banned me for posting this.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Waiting for laksa to badmouth Communist America...

LOL. :biggrin:

Facebook (social media and Big Tech in general) has waged war against Trump supporters, James O'Keefe etc since long ago. So not surprising. Same goes for anything that goes against the mainstream narrative about the Covid vaccines.

Big Tech has been compromised by China long ago. You let it join the WTO, it brings you down to its level. :cool:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No big deal. I got banned for 30 days by Farcebook for calling Joe Biden a fake president.
Big techs are all in bed with the demon-crats and the fucking CCPee.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. :biggrin:

Facebook (social media and Big Tech in general) has waged war against Trump supporters, James O'Keefe etc since long ago. So not surprising. Same goes for anything that goes against the mainstream narrative about the Covid vaccines.

Big Tech has been compromised by China long ago. You let it join the WTO, it brings you down to its level. :cool:
Go fuck yrslf

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
raids.JPG

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Donald Trump stuff is getting tiresome.

It's been more than a year now. Back then they said Oh Donald Trump will be back in a week. Then 2 weeks. Then 1 month. Then 3 months......

If anything the track record is that they are all fantasy or lies.

But everyone has a right to believe what they want to believe.
Looking at the retarded red tape it will be faster if he just runs again. That court icase is lpokinggood but slow as hell

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it a sheer coincidence that all of these social media whose purpose is still not clear to me happen to have been started by Jews and/or CIA members?

I still don't get what purpose sharing your personal and socially identifiable data with a foreign company based in yankee territory is supposed to serve.